Updates Are Continually Found With Problems

Runner

It appears every update becomes more problematic for the user of this plugin, it really is bit of a nuisance. Every update is an education on how to fix the plugin/theme glitches, surely you guys can test, test, test before offering updates. I purchased these plugins to make it easy for me I didn't want to know any programming.
New update I lost my shipping details, my Di Vince theme does now not allow me to offer shipping options, the chrome extension won't allow me to show products with epackets only, it just goes on and on. You really should test the updates on all your themes thoroughly. Your getting worse not better, I'm feeling really insecure about taking my websites any further with your plugin addons etc. I'm close to throwing in the towel it really is becoming a headache.

chris37

It appears every update becomes more problematic for the user of this plugin, it really is bit of a nuisance. Every update is an education on how to fix the plugin/theme glitches, surely you guys can test, test, test before offering updates. I purchased these plugins to make it easy for me I didn't want to know any programming.
New update I lost my shipping details, my Di Vince theme does now not allow me to offer shipping options, the chrome extension won't allow me to show products with epackets only, it just goes on and on. You really should test the updates on all your themes thoroughly. Your getting worse not better, I'm feeling really insecure about taking my websites any further with your plugin addons etc. I'm close to throwing in the towel it really is becoming a headache.
You are 90% right.

But we have to understand they alway try to synchronizing aliexpress with them platform .When alexpress change something in them platform, the alidropship developers they must as fast is possible to resynchronizing with those again, because of so many active users of them plugin they can not delay ,
This is they reason of those small bugs for time to time, but they really fix them fast.

Runner

I agree the updates are becoming more problematic. I wish they would sort it out or maybe just thoroughly test the updates before allowing our websites to accept them.
Please alidropship check your work and quit the addons and updates until they have been tested, tested and tested, give us a break!! and sort your sh*t out.

Georgy

I agree the updates are becoming more problematic. I wish they would sort it out or maybe just thoroughly test the updates before allowing our websites to accept them.
Please alidropship check your work and quit the addons and updates until they have been tested, tested and tested, give us a break!! and sort your sh*t out.
Hello! My apologies for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, some bugs are really going from our side, and we are working to decrease the count of them. But most bugs are going from changing environment. We have to follow all changes from AliExpress, third-party API integrations, WordPress/WooCommerce, Shopify, etc. Once we found any bug, we are trying our best to fix it ASAP. Best regards, AliDropship team

Runner

Hello! My apologies for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, some bugs are really going from our side, and we are working to decrease the count of them. But most bugs are going from changing environment. We have to follow all changes from AliExpress, third-party API integrations, WordPress/WooCommerce, Shopify, etc. Once we found any bug, we are trying our best to fix it ASAP. Best regards, AliDropship team
Been awhile but have a problem with my plugin.
Imported products keep defaulting to the 404 page and losing its pricing, yes have tried the permalink thing but still doesn't work.
Would appreciate your help on this.