Updated Facebook Usage

GKW Products

I have updated to the latest version of Social Rabbit and have noticed that there appears to be new Facebook functionality. When will the necessary docs be made available to utilize this feature? I took a look at the manage apps section and it seems to be more complex than before

Mar

I have updated to the latest version of Social Rabbit and have noticed that there appears to be new Facebook functionality. When will the necessary docs be made available to utilize this feature? I took a look at the manage apps section and it seems to be more complex than before
Nice to hear about Facebook in Social Rabbit. In my end and I saw a number of posts, the update broke my site.

GKW Products

How did you update it? I updated through my wp site and all appears to be working well except I am unable to figure out how to setup the facebook.

Mar

How did you update it? I updated through my wp site and all appears to be working well except I am unable to figure out how to setup the facebook.
I updated it with the update notification in my admin page. I would be happy with the Facebook functionality although it is complicated. At least you know that the developers are doing something about it. Something that is included in the price of the plugin.

Mar

500 error? Is it the 2.1.7 version? If so, it may be a PHP compatibility problem. I remember that happening before a long time ago. I will be updating it and checking it out myself shortly.
It is version 2.1.7 now. I am not sure if it is the updated version, I can't remember. It is the same old compatibility error: Fatal error: The file /home/alexaexp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-rabbit/vendor/Utils/Plugin.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0

Direct Webstore

"Invalid Scopes: manage_pages, publish_pages. This message is only shown to ... blah blah blah blah

I'm sick to death of this message. Google it and all will be revealed. It's too complicated to explain here. In short ... it looks like the new Facebook thing they have added doesn't work. Later today I will be testing it myself ... I'm in the middle of something else right now.

Mar

It is.

Back to square one. There is NO new Facebook functionality ... and if there was, it would have been posted about in the Social Rabbit section or the News section.

Well that was 10 minutes of my life wasted. LOL :)
SocialRabbit ver. 2.1.7 - 21.08.18 (current version)

Alternative method of Authorisation on Twitter is added.
Minor optimizations

Nothing mentioned about Facebook which everybody is waiting.

Mar

And yet when I updated There is Facebook again. Maybe they put it back in in preparation for working out how to auth it.
I have changed Social Rabbit with the right PHP version, there is no Facebook. I am wondering what Social Rabbit you have.

GKW Products

SocialRabbit ver. 2.1.7 - 21.08.18 (current version)

That is version 2.17. No wonder, Facebook is still there. It is the old version. It was a false alarm after all.
What are you talking about? It is version 2.1.7 which you even stated is the current version.