Update notification emails are empty

Kvdriljeb

Am I missing something here? I can't find anything on this issue.
I have email notifications enabled for price updates and out of stock notifications, but I only receive an empty email showing only my store name without a link.

I receive the emails randomly, sometimes multiple a day, so I think the process is working. The only thing is that I don't know what is updated at what product, which is kind of the whole deal.

Christina

Administrator
Am I missing something here? I can't find anything on this issue.
I have email notifications enabled for price updates and out of stock notifications, but I only receive an empty email showing only my store name without a link.

I receive the emails randomly, sometimes multiple a day, so I think the process is working. The only thing is that I don't know what is updated at what product, which is kind of the whole deal.

Dear client, please make sure that you're using the latest version of the plugin.

Mar

@Victoria Kudryashova, still about Update product notification. I am receiving this notification everyday and I notice the contents are almost the same product and all about price change, but when I checked the the product, the price is the same. Below is just the latest two days, but it is like that for several days now. Something is not right here.

1554648214630.png

1554648234136.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
@Victoria Kudryashova, still about Update product notification. I am receiving this notification everyday and I notice the contents are almost the same product and all about price change, but when I checked the the product, the price is the same. Below is just the latest two days, but it is like that for several days now. Something is not right here.

View attachment 8609

View attachment 8610
What do you have in Activities list about that product?

Mar

What do you have in Activities list about that product?
The activities list is pretty much of the same product with product price changed but if you look at it at different dates and hours, the price never change. At least in one instance, the price changed in the edit page but in the front end, the price is the same as the other instances. The price of this product change many times in a day according to the Update product notification and the Activities list but if you look at it in every entry the price never change.

I notice this in one product and I am thinking how is the product update really doing with other products?

1554713651998.png

1554713714638.png

1554713746671.png

Mar

I just reset the product in Supplier menu in the edit page and the price changed, the price that is always in the front end that never change. This is somehow related to the other issue I reported that I haven't seen a reply yet. Products are marked as out of stock in the front end but available in AliExpress. When I reset the product the out of stock in the front end is gone and the product is available again. I am really bothered by this. The reason is it look like the product update running in the background is not working well and you never know how many products are affected. You will be surprised to see that the price of the product in AliExpress is much higher than the price of the same product in your store.

1554715963947.png1554716006626.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I just reset the product in Supplier menu in the edit page and the price changed, the price that is always in the front end that never change. This is somehow related to the other issue I reported that I haven't seen a reply yet. Products are marked as out of stock in the front end but available in AliExpress. When I reset the product the out of stock in the front end is gone and the product is available again. I am really bothered by this. The reason is it look like the product update running in the background is not working well and you never know how many products are affected. You will be surprised to see that the price of the product in AliExpress is much higher than the price of the same product in your store.

View attachment 8619View attachment 8620
Can you PM me your WP login credentials - we will check this issue. We won't change anything.

Clap

Hello :)

I also have the same problem :/
Eveytime there is an update on a product (price or stock), i receive an empty mail (since the beginning i'm using the plugin).
Has a solution been found yet ?

Thanks !

1585010654851.png