Update All Old Reviews Date [SOLVED]

daniel-97

Hello, I want to ask if there's a possible way to update old review's date in bulk? There's a new feature for that but I believe it applies for new reviews imported after that update.

Thanks in advanced!

daniel-97

I'm interested in the same thing.
There is a manual way, I just did it successfully.

Step 1: You can go to your PHPmyadmin, find your "comments" file and check inside there if you are in the right place, it should have all the comments there.

Step 2: Export them to a CSV file, use online convert to an Excel file. You can now edit and replace all the date you want.

Step 3: After that, save as CSV file, convert it to SQL file with the same name as your "comments" file. Video below will help you with that

Step 4: Go to your PHPmyadmin, export the old "comments" table as SQL file (we need it's format, nothing more). Now you have 2 SQL files: new and old. Open them with Notepad (text), copy the formats from the old SQL to the new SQL (top and bottom)
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

Step 5: Save it.

Step 4: Go to your PHPmyadmin, delete the whole "comments" table and Import SQL file back. Done!

Last edited:

Step 1: You can go to your PHPmyadmin, find your "comments" file and check inside there if you are in the right place, it should have all the comments there.

Step 2: Export them to a CSV file, use online convert to an Excel file. You can now edit and replace all the date you want.

Step 3: After that, save as CSV file, convert it to SQL file with the same name as your "comments" file. Video below will help you with that

Step 4: Go to your PHPmyadmin, delete the whole "comments" table and Import SQL file back. Done!
Wow, that's awesome.

Thank you for the info, I have saved it for myself.

BaB

Nice work. I'll try it when I find some time. Thank you for sharing that with us.

chris37

Thank Daniel can someone corfirm is working with woo us well?

daniel-97

Thank Daniel can someone corfirm is working with woo us well?
I believe it works if you can access your PHPmyadmin panel, and locate the comments file correctly.

I'm having some trouble because of formatting from the youtube video is not correct. I will edit the post further, found the solution!