Unable to enter license key. License key field not visible.

ironman78

Hey guys,

I just bought the AliDropship Plugin.
The only thing is that I cannot enter the license key.
The license key field is not visible.

Any ideas how to fix this?

1608720105377.png

Already tried:

1. AliDropship plugin is installed in a sub-folder (e.g. yourdomain.com/folder/wp-admin).

How to fix:
Install your WordPress website in the root directory, public_html folder (e.g. yourdomain.com/wp-admin).

2. You installed SSL certificate but did not change WordPress Address URL and Site Address URL.

How to fix:
Go to your WordPress dashboard Settings -> General: in WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) should be set: https:// instead of http://.

Thanks in advance,

Blazey

chris37

Hey guys,

I just bought the AliDropship Plugin.
The only thing is that I cannot enter the license key.
The license key field is not visible.

Any ideas how to fix this?

View attachment 13880

Already tried:

1. AliDropship plugin is installed in a sub-folder (e.g. yourdomain.com/folder/wp-admin).

How to fix:
Install your WordPress website in the root directory, public_html folder (e.g. yourdomain.com/wp-admin).

2. You installed SSL certificate but did not change WordPress Address URL and Site Address URL.

How to fix:
Go to your WordPress dashboard Settings -> General: in WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) should be set: https:// instead of http://.

Thanks in advance,

Blazey
You have the wrong php version download the alidropship plugin 7.2+

ironman78

I tried. Still same result.
Downloaded the 7.2 version. deleted the plugin and installed it. Even updated to 7.3 php version. still no license key field.

ironman78

It's a Dutch hosting Provider called Vimexx.
I did check if the correct php version is running on the domain. Which is 7.2

1608725860846.png

chris37

Contacts support support@alidropship.com

Give your login credentials and your website url username and password.

Also give you c panel credentials..

And explain them your issue in one email for you finish faster.

Nobody can help you without to look in your setting .

ironman78

Well, seems I got it fixed! :D
I was using my MacBook Pro and tested it on Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. No license key field visible.
I than checked it on my Windows laptop using Crome. There I was able to see the license key field and could enter the key.
It's all working fine now!

Very strange that it was not visible on my MacBook tho.

Thanks @chris37 for thinking along how to get this solved.

chris37

Well, seems I got it fixed! :D
I was using my MacBook Pro and tested it on Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. No license key field visible.
I than checked it on my Windows laptop using Crome. There I was able to see the license key field and could enter the key.
It's all working fine now!

Very strange that it was not visible on my MacBook tho.

Thanks @chris37 for thinking along how to get this solved.
I am happy you fix your issue

AustinMay

That's very cool, and I congratulate you. I, too, plan to buy myself a new key to activate our platform. But the first thing I want to do is to install the new windows. Who knows what about windows 11? Can you tell me if it's worth upgrading from windows 10 to windows 11 and why? I found a platform that sells windows 11 key and wants to upgrade because I love technological progress. I am looking for an updated interface and many cool new features. Very glad you solved your problem and found people who could suggest the right move.

Last edited:

ZoeBush

Congratulations on getting the AliDropship Plugin, that's a smart move for your business! It's a bummer that you're having trouble entering the license key, though.

Here's a suggestion: Have you tried contacting AliDropship's customer support? They're usually quite helpful with technical issues like this and can guide you through the process.

By the way, if you ever find yourself in need of a software solution for your PC, like a cheap Windows 11 key, there are some reputable sources out there to explore. Just be sure to choose a trusted one to ensure a smooth experience.

Last edited: