Unable to activate plugin (Fatal Error)

Siliconsand

Hi there,
I was unable to activate plugin and it gave error [Fatal error: The file /hsphere/local/home/a990291/gx.com/wp-content/plugins/alids/core/core.php cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0]

I am in touch with support on this and told that needs "ionCube loader properly activated" Also just to mention I have been told to try inhouse hosting or Godaddy/Hostgator. (Have requested more details)

My site is hosted on IXwebhosting (shared) with PHP 5.6 with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.7.3 and would greatly appreciate any pointers.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi there,
I was unable to activate plugin and it gave error [Fatal error: The file /hsphere/local/home/a990291/greedyraven.com/wp-content/plugins/alids/core/core.php cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0]

I am in touch with support on this and told that needs "ionCube loader properly activated" Also just to mention I have been told to try inhouse hosting or Godaddy/Hostgator. (Have requested more details)

My site is hosted on IXwebhosting (shared) with PHP 5.6 with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.7.3 and would greatly appreciate any pointers.
Hello, you need to upgrade your ionCube version to 5 version at least. v.4.7.3 is too old .