UI Disturbed after updating woocommerce

khavar

Hi i have updated woocommerce plugin to latest version. Product page of my theme (Davinci woo) is disturbed. Any solution for that?

Thanks
Kahwar

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi i have updated woocommerce plugin to latest version. Product page of my theme (Davinci woo) is disturbed. Any solution for that?

Thanks
Kahwar
Hello Kahwar,

First of all, please make sure you've updated the plugin (Version 1.4.8.1) and the theme (Version 1.0.6) to the latest version.
If the issue persists, feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll give it a check.

Direct Webstore

how i can add local payment method images in footer?
If you want images for "local" payment methods specific to your country rather than "international" ones like VISA, PAYPAL, AMERICAN EXPRESS etc", then first you will have to find plugins that support those "local payment methods" before worrying about the images.

After that, you'll have to do a Google Image search for the images (e.g "Timbuktu Payments icon") then download them, resize them, convert them to ".svg" format and replace the current ones in "davinciwoo\assets\images\payment_methods".

khavar

If you want images for "local" payment methods specific to your country rather than "international" ones like VISA, PAYPAL, AMERICAN EXPRESS etc", then first you will have to find plugins that support those "local payment methods" before worrying about the images.

After that, you'll have to do a Google Image search for the images (e.g "Timbuktu Payments icon") then download them, resize them, convert them to ".svg" format and replace the current ones in "davinciwoo\assets\images\payment_methods".
My dear I have integrated local payments into my site. But now i want to show images. I don't want to remove previous one, i want to add more.

Direct Webstore

My dear I have integrated local payments into my site. But now i want to show images. I don't want to remove previous one, i want to add more.
You will have to create a child theme and edit the HTML/PHP in a theme file. Are you prepared to go to that much trouble? For something most customers barely notice or even care about?

Much easier to do as I already said and simply replace one or two of the current ones with your local ones.