Two Important Question to increase your site security

Hello,
I have couple of question to increase the site security,

1. How can i limit the number of email for user registration. I mean that the user can register with the specific email providers. I can do it in woocommerce but I dont know how to do it here. Like limit them to only register using, gmail, hotmail etc.

2. Is there any way to enable the Captcha for user login as well, is there for user registration but can we enable it for user login as well?

Direct Webstore

I just installed Wordfence and it takes care of all the site's security needs ... and does a fantastic job. Including SPAM bot signups.

As a customer of stores myself, I'd be pretty annoyed if I was limited to what kind of email I had to use. I'd just leave and not buy anything.

;)

I just installed Wordfence and it takes care of all the site's security needs ... and does a fantastic job. Including SPAM bot signups.

As a customer of stores myself, I'd be pretty annoyed if I was limited to what kind of email I had to use. I'd just leave and not buy anything.

;)
I am using wordfence but a lot of people are registering at my site using fake emails and trying brute force attacks, mostly from Russia :p:p:p.

but i think there should be an option to be enable captcha at login

Direct Webstore

2. Is there any way to enable the Captcha for user login as well, is there for user registration but can we enable it for user login as well?
I don't see the point of that. The current reCaptcha is applied to registration which they have to do first in order to "login". They can't login until they register.

?????

I don't see the point of that. The current reCaptcha is applied to registration which they have to do first in order to "login". They can't login until they register.

?????
the point is for brute forcing attacks. well you cant use any bot to do brute force attack. while with the captcha you have to solve it manually by yourself.
so that makes the login system more secure

Direct Webstore

Is it REALLY that much of a problem? I don't have this problem, and no one else here has complained about it.

Anyway, why don't you post your wish in the suggestion forum, where it will be ignored like all the other suggestions? LOL

I'm still waiting for the Original plugin wishlist addon and Newsletter addon I posted there ages ago ... but I've since moved to Woo. lol :)

Is it REALLY that much of a problem? I don't have this problem, and no one else here has complained about it.

Anyway, why don't you post your wish in the suggestion forum, where it will be ignored like all the other suggestions? LOL

I'm still waiting for the Original plugin wishlist addon and Newsletter addon I posted there ages ago ... but I've since moved to Woo. lol :)
:D:D:D

ya you are right. even though their support system is lazy and slow like snail. hahaha its been more then a week and they didnt fix a very simple problem i m facing.