Twitter Shadowbanned

Starfish1

Been using social rabbit to promote my store on twitter, it was posting products every hour and some images in between with quotes and hashtags (no links). But recently I noticed my tweets and hashtags stopped showing on public searches, my guess is that my account got marked as spammy by twitter.

Has this happen to anyone here also using this plugin? Also, how long do you guys think the restriction will last after stopping all the automatic actions on twitter?

artmelkon

Been using social rabbit to promote my store on twitter, it was posting products every hour and some images in between with quotes and hashtags (no links). But recently I noticed my tweets and hashtags stopped showing on public searches, my guess is that my account got marked as spammy by twitter.

Has this happen to anyone here also using this plugin? Also, how long do you guys think the restriction will last after stopping all the automatic actions on twitter?
I think the way set up the plugin it's too frequent. It's not recommended to post more than 3 times a day on Instagram, and I think same applies to other social media platform because people get annoyed and they can report, unfollow or ban your posts. I setup mine 8 hrs interval, so it won't post more than three times a day.