tracking an LBC delivery online

echloe

my staff at my supply base in Misamis Oriental know I am relatively immobilized at the moment and have sent me a box LBC to Cebu containing vital provisions. Cheddar Cheese. Falafel mix. Tortilla wraps. Green pesto sauce. Hellman's Mayonnaise. Thai red and Indian madras curry sauce. Etc. business plan example

The thing is I am 4km from the LBC shop where it will arrive and I have no bike at the moment. I do not want to go all the way there only to find it has not yet arrived.

they've given me this LBC tracking number is there a site I can use to see if it has come. They said either Thursday or Friday.

Last edited:

echloe

my staff at my supply base in Misamis Oriental know I am relatively immobilized at the moment and have sent me a box LBC to Cebu containing vital provisions. Cheddar Cheese. business and marketing Falafel mix. Tortilla wraps. Green pesto sauce. Hellman's Mayonnaise. Thai red and Indian madras curry sauce. Etc. hp printer repair dubai

The thing is I am 4km from the LBC shop where it will arrive and I have no bike at the moment. I do not want to go all the way there only to find it has not yet arrived. bath linen

they've given me this LBC tracking number is there a site I can use to see if it has come. They said either Thursday or Friday.

Last edited: