"Total Price:..." Not showing

Dave

Hi Guys,
Since The last today's update, I don't see no more the "total price" on the right of a product page, take a look at these images to get a clear Idea.
This is on the desktop version of the site.
Is anyone else facing this problem ? Is there any solution ?
@Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova
Edit: The problem is also on the mobile version of the store.

Attachments

• fgfg.JPG
    fgfg.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Dave

If you choose a product variation it does show indeed. But the total price should be shown without clicking on variations, it was functioning good before the last update, and if you try other stores like worldofharry.com the total price is shown immediately when you access product page.

kevgl

I have the same thing, came after update here too. I am also on DaVinci theme. Only when i click on a variation it is showing, this was never a problem before.

Dave

I have the same thing, came after update here too. I am also on DaVinci theme. Only when i click on a variation it is showing, this was never a problem before.
Yep I think it's update related, hope someone from the staff will notice this thread

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yep I think it's update related, hope someone from the staff will notice this thread
Same here!
Hello again, we've fixed that bug, please update your theme. You can do this either via your WordPress admin area, or use that link: https://alidropship.com/themes/