threads not approved

The Dropper

I've posted a thread yesterday on stores for sale section, I think it wasn't approved but shouldn't we receive notification for that ?

I'm sure it'sit's disapproved coz it promoted store creation services that's far cheaper & realistic than ADS the price's here. I'mI'm not looking for any confrontation but at least they could send a notification.

Direct Webstore

I think they get a lot of low class scammers and crap in that section and that's why posts need to be approved. I'd wait at least a couple of days first to see if they get around to it. I don't think your store being better value is the reason. They're probably just busy.

The Dropper

I think they get a lot of low class scammers and crap in that section and that's why posts need to be approved. I'd wait at least a couple of days first to see if they get around to it. I don't think your store being better value is the reason. They're probably just busy.

Shit, typing from phone made my post looks like a mess ! I was promoting my web development service of ADS websites, and I think since this service is already offered here by the ADS official team, than it won't be possible to offer cheaper prices On same website.