This site can’t be reached

Dimitrios

Please anyone help! From this morning i get the response that this site can't be reached and not even the cpanel. Can anyone help me what to do?

Sunster

Staff member
Please anyone help! From this morning i get the response that this site can't be reached and not even the cpanel. Can anyone help me what to do?
If you can't even reach your cPanel and you can reach other sites fine, your best and fastest way to resolution is to contact your host.

Sead

I'm a dropshipping newbie and yesterday i got an error that says my site can't be reached using my home WIFI. I figured it was a hosting issue as I can check other websites with no problem apart from mine. My site also loads if a one is using mobile data. I have sent a few emails to support@alidropship 20 hours ago, as hosting is provided by alidropship, until now I haven't received a single response and I still can't access my alidropship account as it still says site can't be reached.

Georgy

I'm a dropshipping newbie and yesterday i got an error that says my site can't be reached using my home WIFI. I figured it was a hosting issue as I can check other websites with no problem apart from mine. My site also loads if a one is using mobile data. I have sent a few emails to support@alidropship 20 hours ago, as hosting is provided by alidropship, until now I haven't received a single response and I still can't access my alidropship account as it still says site can't be reached.
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. My apologies for the delayed answer. As far as I know, our support team had answered you. Feel free to contact us here or through support@alidropship.com if you will require any further assistance. Best regards, George

chris37

bro from the time you can see it with your mobile date .. then is cache issue.
try the follow.

FIRST TRY TO CHECK WITH INCOGNITE BROWSER IF IS WORK!!!

1)clean browser cache and cookies
2)clean you website cache
3)if you have CDN (cloudflare) clean cache from there us well

last but is unlikely

4) Is unlikely but sometime internet provider have cache issue (call them and ask them to clean them cache)

please come back with your feedback ;)