Theme Compatibility in General

Charles Luck

Software like life, is a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. And therefore, I'm left having to ask.

My personal rationale is as follows...
Since AliDropship Woo is famously compatible with Woocommerce, then it stands to reason that any theme which is compatible with Woocommerce should not break under AliDropShip Woo and vice-a-versa. But, as the Duma will tell you, such an assumption is not advisable, and they would be correct.

I don't have the wherewithal to test themes, and I was taught to learn from the experiences of others.
So, which themes (other than the ones suggested by the Duma), if any, have been shown to work with AliDropShip Woo, without issues?
Perhaps the user community is willing to share experiences. A list of themes that have been used with Alidropship Woo, and any issues or lack thereof, would be nice.

Maybe there is one, I have not looked. A showcase list of all websites using AliDropShip Woo, filterable by theme, would be a nice touch.
что ты думаешь? :cool:

Disclaimer: By "Duma" it is meant the group on the AliDropShip staff that thinks and considers the policies and questions posed by the user community; and in no way is it meant to have any other meaning.

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
Software like life, is a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. And therefore, I'm left having to ask.

My personal rationale is as follows...
Since AliDropship Woo is famously compatible with Woocommerce, then it stands to reason that any theme which is compatible with Woocommerce should not break under AliDropShip Woo and vice-a-versa. But, as the Duma will tell you, such an assumption is not advisable, and they would be correct.

I don't have the wherewithal to test themes, and I was taught to learn from the experiences of others.
So, which themes (other than the ones suggested by the Duma), if any, have been shown to work with AliDropShip Woo, without issues?
Perhaps the user community is willing to share experiences. A list of themes that have been used with Alidropship Woo, and any issues or lack thereof, would be nice.

Maybe there is one, I have not looked. A showcase list of all websites using AliDropShip Woo, filterable by theme, would be a nice touch.
что ты думаешь? :cool:

Disclaimer: By "Duma" it is meant the group on the AliDropShip staff that thinks and considers the policies and questions posed by the user community; and in no way is it meant to have any other meaning.

Hello, Charles!

You can check this thread.