Theme checkout

chris37

Is checkout page is show me also "ship from different address"
Below of all of the field .
How can i disable it.. ? In my other site I don't have it.

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Is checkout page is show me also "ship from different address"
Below of all of the field .
How can i disable it.. ? In my other site I don't have it.
Hello,

To change the billing address settings, please go your WooCommerce => Settings => Shipping => Shipping options. Select the Force shipping to the customer billing address radio button.
You can learn more here.

WooCommerce-settings-shipping.png

Rodmeister

Now that you guys brought this topic up, I was wondering if "Alidropship Woo" users (such as myself) are still required to use "Force shipping to the customer billing address" within the WooCommerce shipping options menu? The reason I ask is because your knowledge base article explaining how to use the "Alishipping" add-on extension claims it must be enabled if used in combination with the AliDropship Woo plugin.

I went ahead and tested choosing "Default to customer shipping address" instead and I imported a new product to my website, I then updated the product shipping methods and costs by running the "Alishipping" plugin and it worked fine...nothing went wrong. The Alidropship dev team released a new version of the AliDropship Woo plugin today, my WP admin dashboard notified me and asked me to update the plugin on the site which I already did. Is this new plugin release the reason why it worked fine for me even though I did not "Force shipping to the customer billing address"?

the_lyall

Now that you guys brought this topic up, I was wondering if "Alidropship Woo" users (such as myself) are still required to use "Force shipping to the customer billing address" within the WooCommerce shipping options menu? The reason I ask is because your knowledge base article explaining how to use the "Alishipping" add-on extension claims it must be enabled if used in combination with the AliDropship Woo plugin.

I went ahead and tested choosing "Default to customer shipping address" instead and I imported a new product to my website, I then updated the product shipping methods and costs by running the "Alishipping" plugin and it worked fine...nothing went wrong. The Alidropship dev team released a new version of the AliDropship Woo plugin today, my WP admin dashboard notified me and asked me to update the plugin on the site which I already did. Is this new plugin release the reason why it worked fine for me even though I did not "Force shipping to the customer billing address"?

I didn't know about this requirement so I've always included the option to use a different shipping address. In fact if this was a requirement I wouldn't have bought the add-on plugin as it's too restrictive. I've had the shipping add-on for a few weeks so far and not had any problems related to this, it seems to work fine.

chris37

You can use both event from before the update !