Theme Bug

chris37

TcnyON.jpg

The paypal checkout is over the header !! Is the similar issue the Dali Theme has with the Products Labels add-on.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

TcnyON.jpg

The paypal checkout is over the header !! Is the similar issue the Dali Theme has with the Products Labels add-on.
Hi Chris,

This is how PayPal smart buttons work. This is done by PayPal itself for security users. PayPal script does not allow to place elements above its buttons. That's why you might want to disable the sticky header option if you use PayPal smart buttons.

chris37

Hi Chris,

This is how PayPal smart buttons work. This is done by PayPal itself for security users. PayPal script does not allow to place elements above its buttons. That's why you might want to disable the sticky header option if you use PayPal smart buttons.

I strongly disagree !!

In da vinci woo never happen that.

I mean sticky header and PayPal smart button together are working how must to work normal .(below the header)

Please take it to consideration to fix this bug!!

Thank you

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Chris, I've checked these Smart buttons one more time on two websites and they seem to work fine now. PayPal might have updated its scripts.
So, please make sure you have the latest version of the Dali theme, which is 1.5.9. If this doesn't help, please let me know what browser you use.

paypal buttons.png