The import feature doesn't work well!!!

zebios

Hi,

It's like a suggestion cauz it's a bug in the plugin.

The import feature has many bugs. first of all. when you try to import manually a product from aliexpress it's stucked so it doesn't import the product and i'm talking here about the direct import even if you open a hundered of separated tabs!!

Second, when you try to import on the wordpress admin dashbord it imports a few products only (shitty products) even if you put in the search section the product you see in aliexpress you won't get it neither with the manual import nor with the direct import.

This is a big problem with this plugin cauz in my case i want only the products with epacket feature which i cant import them!!!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

It's like a suggestion cauz it's a bug in the plugin.

The import feature has many bugs. first of all. when you try to import manually a product from aliexpress it's stucked so it doesn't import the product and i'm talking here about the direct import even if you open a hundered of separated tabs!!

Second, when you try to import on the wordpress admin dashbord it imports a few products only (shitty products) even if you put in the search section the product you see in aliexpress you won't get it neither with the manual import nor with the direct import.

This is a big problem with this plugin cauz in my case i want only the products with epacket feature which i cant import them!!!
please make sure you 've done everything properly: https://alidropship.com/codex/how-to-search-and-import-products/

MordantBlack

Hi there, Im having issues importing products as well. When I go on to Aliexpress, there are some items which I can find , but these items do not appear when I search via the alidropship plugin.

I have done everything properly but why is it that I can't search the item via the 'search & import' page but I could find on Aliexpress?

Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi there, Im having issues importing products as well. When I go on to Aliexpress, there are some items which I can find , but these items do not appear when I search via the alidropship plugin.

I have done everything properly but why is it that I can't search the item via the 'search & import' page but I could find on Aliexpress?

Thanks.
Your search results via AliDrophip plugin and directly could be different because it depends on servers location.