The Frida theme (NEW)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Reimagine your online store with a theme tailor-made for small catalogs
A show-stopping theme with a signature style built specifically for small inventory stores to put each product in the limelight

View demo →

Frida macbook - Copy.png

Button.png
US $67.00
*one time payment

Shine bright with tailor-made product pages​

With finely crafted featured product pages, you’re about to shake the web and turn your offerings into true online sensations. Thanks to the extended customization options, you can fine-tune these pages for each item so they look exactly the way you want them.
See this page in action →

Frida 1 Featured product.png

Increase customer delight with menu images​

Grab your chance to present product categories in a visually appealing way. Your prospective customers will see category thumbnails in your Top menu regardless of what device they’re viewing your website on. With this feature, visitors have proven to stick around longer and convert more.

Frida 2 Menu Images.png

Draw a favorable comparison​

This clean and easy-on-the-eyes section is to help highlight your product features by comparing it with what your opponents offer on the market. Here’s where you can really put it in the limelight — just find the right words.

Frida 4 Comparison.png

Tap into the power of video testimonials​

One thing you definitely should not do as an online store owner is to underestimate the potential gains from video content. With the Frida theme, you can strike up incomparably more trusted relations with your customers and elevate your brand to greater heights by featuring video reviews on your Homepage.

Frida 3 Video testimonials.png

Make your reviews stand out​

With user-generated content playing a crucial role in product perception, you have another opportunity to generate more conversions. In product reviews, the Frida theme features a special section so your customers-to-be get a better understanding of what you have to offer.

Frida 5 Reviews.png

Make a strong first impression​

Frida offers a brand new About Us page to help you introduce your team on your own terms. By sharing your values, telling a story behind your goods and showing who creates them, you get another chance to build trust and сreate a strong bond with with your customers.

Frida 6 About Us.png

Button.png
US $67.00
*one time payment

chris37

This is one of the best e-commerce theme I ever see.

You have made an amazing work with this theme.

Do you considering to make also the woo version ?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

This is one of the best e-commerce theme I ever see.

You have made an amazing work with this theme.

Do you considering to make also the woo version ?
Thank you very much for your kind words, Chris! We'll need to see how Frida works for AliDropship original plugin users first. If there's demand, we'll be happy to create the Woo version too ;)

rahulargalon12

Are you looking for Leolist We have the best alternative of leolist here on Moncton.
visit now
and find the best results related to Leolist
Moncton.

service providers
click the link
https://moncton.xgirl.ca/

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

"Reimagine your online store with a theme tailor-made for small catalogs" would you please elaborate more.
Does it suitable for a store with 10000 products?

Regards,
KDB
Hi, thank you for your interest!
Of course the theme handle such a great number of products. But please kee in mind that it has its own logical constraints as it was created specifically for small inventories. For example, the Frida theme does not have a nested menu which means you can only show parent categories. Plus, you wouldn't want to miss all the customization options the theme offers (this might well be the most exciting part of the work :D) — menu thumbnails, category page images, let alone the chance to add a featured product (or a few ones!). Of course you don't have to do all above mentioned customization, Frida looks great even without all these images. But as I already said, with this theme it may be a good idea to stick to a limited number of products and pay extra attention to your store appearance.
Hope this makes sense! ;)

Reactions: kdb

chris37

Hi, thank you for your interest!
Of course the theme handle such a great number of products. But please kee in mind that it has its own logical constraints as it was created specifically for small inventories. For example, the Frida theme does not have a nested menu which means you can only show parent categories. Plus, you wouldn't want to miss all the customization options the theme offers (this might well be the most exciting part of the work :D) — menu thumbnails, category page images, let alone the chance to add a featured product (or a few ones!). Of course you don't have to do all above mentioned customization, Frida looks great even without all these images. But as I already said, with this theme it may be a good idea to stick to a limited number of products and pay extra attention to your store appearance.
Hope this makes sense! ;)

Hi, please check the small image in the da Vinci woo theme homepage on mobile view .. they appear magnified.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, please check the small image in the da Vinci woo theme homepage on mobile view .. they appear magnified.
We've already fixed this iOS 15 bug. The update is expected later today. Thank you for your patience.

rax20203

Hi all, I started my business as a side hustle and have been using Alidropship on Frida theme for a couple of years, and i got to say, this was one of the best investments I made. Guys who created this, i cant thank you enough!! Cheers.

I have one question thou, I would like to add a banner image in the background of All Products (XX) - similar to ones of product categories, which I am not able to figure how. Appreciate any help please.

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all, I started my business as a side hustle and have been using Alidropship on Frida theme for a couple of years, and i got to say, this was one of the best investments I made. Guys who created this, i cant thank you enough!! Cheers.

I have one question thou, I would like to add a banner image in the background of All Products (XX) - similar to ones of product categories, which I am not able to figure how. Appreciate any help please.
Hello! Unfortunately, you can't add any image to a category page. But we'll think about this function in the future.

Emjay60

Attention Forum Members!

Exciting news!

I'm thrilled to announce the launch of a revolutionary Android app designed specifically for the AliDropship store. This app is intelligently crafted to enhance and skyrocket sales on your store effortlessly.

What makes this app truly remarkable is its seamless integration with your WordPress dashboard as any updates made on your Wordpress dashboard automatically reflect on the app, ensuring consistency and efficiency.

Curious to learn more? Interested in seeing samples? Don't hesitate to reach out to me directly on WhatsApp at https://wa.link/z3sx9n. Let's revolutionize your AliDropship store experience together!