Template for Item specifics section

voogarux

Hi team. Can you add a function to create a template for item specifics section to not play with them every time? Also it would be good to be able to set values for every section in template to maximally automate import procedure? for example - in rings category set model number template (for example AAxxx), so when import new items into rings category plugin automatically set model number by ascending or random value (AA 0001/ AA 0152 etc..). I hope i can explain what i want to suggest. Sorry for my horrible english :D

Attachments

• item specifics template.png
    item specifics template.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 10

Direct Webstore

Because you are dealing with multiple sellers on Aliexpress, all with different product presentations, that just would not be feasible.

However ... what I do is have product "description" templates (Simple HTML) for each category that I copy/paste and fill in the details.

voogarux

Because you are dealing with multiple sellers on Aliexpress, all with different product presentations, that just would not be feasible.

However ... what I do is have product "description" templates (Simple HTML) for each category that I copy/paste and fill in the details.
Sorry, you are not right! I'm dealing with 1 seller... In near future i have another plans for make brand like this and work only with 1 seller

Direct Webstore

Sorry, you are not right! I'm dealing with 1 seller... In near future i have another plans for make brand like this and work only with 1 seller

And you expect the developers to alter the plugin to suit your individual needs alone? Most people deal with multiple sellers. Simple as that. It only takes seconds to do quick edits in specifics. You're being unrealistic.

The real work is in the main description, and that is solved by making your own templates as I mentioned above. Simple. :)

What you are suggesting is unnecessary. But that's only my opinion. Maybe others here will post who agree with you.

Good Luck

:)