Tax support on alidropship

gamess

Hello,
Can you add management of one or more customizable taxes. This tax (or these taxes) will be added to the final price in the basket or at the time of payment.
With the possibility of setting the name of the tax, its percentage, as well as the countries and / or continent to be applied.

This option is available on woocommerce, but woocommerce does not suit me for reasons of slowness.

thank you,
Regards,

destrovel

I would also like this. My country is quite strict on this, and my job doesn't allow me much leeway either :)

Would be awesome if we could even just include the VAT in the confirmation email/invoice the buyer receives.
Something like:

Total price (including VAT): $10
VAT included: $2

Would it be possible to add a variable we can use in our message templates, which equals the total price multiplied by a rate we can set in the console?

Thomas Bredman

Hi, New member here. I am really surprised that Alidropship does not have an add tax option. This has stopped me dead in my tracks.

Come on you developers, we need this.

Anyone treating this without an ounce of business acument, i.e, doing it correctly and paying your fair share of tax, then something is wrong.

I urge the developers to get this tax rate addition put into the next change. I have a site sitting around now and cant use!!!

I am running a legitimate business and cant sell online without declaring goods and services sales tax.

Cheers

Thomas

New Zealand

SuperAgora

Same here. This should be top priority. The added tax function must also consider EU tax laws and should be able to validate TAX ID number through the VIES system - http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/ - automatically in case the order is placed from a business (company) name and not a private party.
I don't know if other countries have VAT tax number validation systems online, in which case that should be considered as well.

Giuseppe Ingrao

Hello,

my page Zalane is starting since a few weeks and now i have completed a few sells.
I need for my personal tax consultant supplier invoices for my purchases.
Somebody can tell me how to extract an invoice from my order for send it to my tax consultant ?
Or might be ok to stamp the order ?

destrovel

Hello,

my page Zalane is starting since a few weeks and now i have completed a few sells.
I need for my personal tax consultant supplier invoices for my purchases.
Somebody can tell me how to extract an invoice from my order for send it to my tax consultant ?
Or might be ok to stamp the order ?

First off, I think you are talking about revenue tax (VAT)?
Your tax consultant won't need invoices, since you are not deducting any VAT on your purchases.
After all, you haven't paid VAT on it either.
VAT stands for Value Added Tax, and is only the tax on the value you added to the product.
How this usually works, is that you pay VAT over the full sales price of the product, then deduct the VAT you have paid to obtain the product you sold.

Example:
We consider VAT to be 10% (usually more like 20%, but this makes for easier calculations).

You buy wooden planks for $100. You also pay 10% VAT on the purchase, making total purchase price $110.
Your supplier pays $10 VAT to the government.
You get to work, and make a chair out of the wood.
You sell the chair for $150. You add 10% VAT, so your customer pays $165.
You should pay $15 to the government. However, you have already paid $10 VAT on the wood.

Your tax form then looks like this:

Purchases $100
Tax paid on purchases $10

Sales $150
Tax received on purchases $15

Total paid: $10
Total received: $15

To pay: $5

However, you haven't paid any VAT on your purchases. As such, you have no deductions.

If this is for general accounting/administrative purposes, give your consultant a print of the order confirmation email.

Giuseppe Ingrao

Thanks a lot, very good illustrated

You're right i need for general accounting, not for VAT.
I can print the confirm mail or I can mail the supplier too and ask for an Invoice.

Moussdog

Hello, I just had a talk with my accountant and he told me that this feature is REQUIRED for a business registered in the EU or I will have some legal trouble.
Please update us on this I don't want to migrate to shopify :'(