Targeted Traffic with Google Adwords Spend Lots, No Sell

shazuae

Capture1.JPG

Its more then 2 months, just advertising ... spent lot on google adwords on targeted traffic.....social rabbit working people liking alot on instagram, facebook traffic and ads, other blogging .... niche is good.... tried all but no even $1 sale.... why dont know.... any idea

shazuae

In this thread you asked for advice: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/no-sell-yet-please-advise.4593/#post-26871
We told you why you weren't getting sales, and how to fix it.
You didn't follow that advice, and now you're spending money on ads?
If you can't re-write the titles yourself, I would suggest rather spending money on getting the site fixed before sending traffic to it.
but those traffic from tier 2 countries there english not good as tier 1 they more focus on pictures and item they like.... atleast there should be few sale.... i dont think only title make no sell....

meeyule

but those traffic from tier 2 countries there english not good as tier 1 they more focus on pictures and item they like.... atleast there should be few sale.... i dont think only title make no sell....
OK, do it your way then :)

shazuae

OK, do it your way then :)
one simple and quick question .... if really title is the matter of 0% (no sale) then who are buying from aliexpress... with those big titles and million of people buying from aliexpress.... off course not all are dropshippers like us but direct customers....

meeyule

one simple and quick question .... if really title is the matter of 0% (no sale) then who are buying from aliexpress... with those big titles and million of people buying from aliexpress.... off course not all are dropshippers like us but direct customers....
Yep, you're right, and we're all wrong.

shazuae

I'll try one more time: if you don't want to listen to me, fine, but maybe you'll listen to the people who wrote the AliDropship plugin, and have been making money dropshipping for years.
This is their latest blog post. Read #4. Unedited product pages
https://alidropship.com/total-disaster-drop-shipping-mistakes/
yes you were right earlier and you are right now... i was already in process to editing product but its 535 products i already imported so going one by one its taking too much time ... few product i already edited and i just tried to run ad so traffic come and buy something :) you are senior and i respect you... just some time more frustrated with no income :) haha ....... anyways thanks again and you are best teacher and motivator... once again you motivated me :)