Suggestions on my website

nytilbud

Hello Everybody

I have developed my website using Alidrop plugin. Please suggest, what I am missing from this website to attract customer attraction.

Thanks in advance
Kindest Regards

Last edited:

guru.baba

Hello !

The site looks great and real neat - to attract customers you need to reach them and show them what you have to offer :).

And before you do that - make sure you have REAL good products + decent pricing, keep checking your competitors.

Use survey monkey to share some 25+ questions across 25-35 friends , questions on how quick they could load the site on mobile, desktop ( make sure they are from locations you want to sell your products 5 people form each key location), questions on did they liked the products, is the design appealing ? , does the site looks secure and is it really secure or just images ?, will they buy from your site ?, what they did liked, what they don't like, is the return policy good enough, is the privacy policy clear, it the about us clear, GDPR if it's required , what they want more, ask them to buy products and ask them to rate the process - use testing payment gateway account and so on ..

I am assuming you have a company setup, LLP, OPC, LTD.

First - Make sure your site get a score of 2-3 sec using GTmatrix, Green Score on Google Page Speed, 2-3 Sec on Google Test my site.
Set up Google Search Console
Set up Google, Bing, Baidu, Yandex Site verification, use Yoast.

For SEO - Use Yoast plugin + Media File Renamer Meow apps plug in to take care of Alt Text and file names.

Set up all social media account -- I assume you have done that.

For Social Media Promotion, you can use Social Rabbit Plug in - it's just too GOOD .
It will help you expand your reach effortlessly on all TOP social platforms.

Just that if it was also supporting Emoji's :), it would have been complete in my views.

Paid Marketing :- First use Google Tag Manager with "Insert Header and Footer " Plug in , this will reduce JS calls for all your tags, like FB pixel, Google Analytics, Heat Map tags ( Crazzy Egg), Google Re-marketing .. and if any more you are using.

Google - > Set up Google AdWords , make sure use the right time zone and claim there offer, Start with Google Search, then Dynamic Ads , Display Ads and Re-marketing- always go step wise.

FB---> Setup FB Business Manager account, make sure use the right time zone, FB Video and Conversion Ads, Dynamic ads, use FB shop, use Insta Shop https://help.instagram.com/307876842935851/.

Go to Google and FB help you will find lot of articles and help - no need to go any where else.

Email marketing --> for the subscribers emails, offers for loyal customers - you can use mail chimp- I am looking for some thing better though.

Content marketing --> With the shunting down of content mart .. it's not on my list now.

Hope this helps !

Cheers !

Areeb

HI I think your website is good Well managed, your home page is also looking good but make sure your contact and newsletter is working fine and link your social accounts in social widgets in footer, and for product page I think permalink is all good short and simple but title is too short for me and you must add short description about product, Import and edit reviews so it looks more realistic also edit item specification tab and remove brand name and other unnecessary things also remove brand name from product images so it looks more professional and attract customers..

Good luck for your business

Cheers !

Direct Webstore

The domain name "nytilbud" is meaningless. You need a name that lets people know straight away what it's about.
The logo is boring.
I have no idea what the site is about ... there is no niche. There seems to be random unrelated categories.
It's a stock standard installation with no customisation.

Bottom line ... it's just boring. There is nothing that makes it stand out from the tens of thousands of other general stores.

You need a niche. Simple as that. This may sound harsh ... but scrap it and start again ... with a narrow niche.

:)