[Suggestion] Klarna Payment Method

Srht

Dear Alidropship Team,

I am posting this in order to receive all requests hopefully from multiple users of plugin for Klarna Payment Method.
From our tests, we see in European Countries that Klarna Payments are very popular. We also receive e-mails from customers especially from Germany, telling us "Please add Klarna as payment method, I want to buy".

Looks like Klarna is the new thing for people, because if offers the " buy now pay later " option, and customers really use this.

So, our strong suggestion is that AliDropship should really adopt Klarna as Payment Method... it would really level-up our ROI.

Thank you,

Georgy

Dear Alidropship Team,

I am posting this in order to receive all requests hopefully from multiple users of plugin for Klarna Payment Method.
From our tests, we see in European Countries that Klarna Payments are very popular. We also receive e-mails from customers especially from Germany, telling us "Please add Klarna as payment method, I want to buy".

Looks like Klarna is the new thing for people, because if offers the " buy now pay later " option, and customers really use this.

So, our strong suggestion is that AliDropship should really adopt Klarna as Payment Method... it would really level-up our ROI.

Thank you,
Hi! Thank you for your suggestion!

Klarna is already working with WooCommerce and Shopify platforms.

We have tech solutions for both: Alidropship App for Shopify and AliDropship WooCommerce plugin

We are not planning to add Klarna to the AliDropship Original plugin, unfortunately

Best regards,
George