Stripe account blocked

Chad

Hi,

So I just finished to setup a Game of Thrones online shop. I linked Paypal payment and Stripe. Unfortunately, Stripe emailed me to say that I'm doing a violation of our Terms of Service, section A.7.b ("Prohibited Businesses and Activities").

I mean, they are probably right. Chineses on Ali Express copy everything. But is there something I can do to make Stripe to want me again hahaha?

If not, what do you suggest me to use instead of them. I looked at a few of the other payment gateway suggested with the plugin, but there are a lot. Some seems to not accept payment worldwide, others don't really tell their prices...

Thanks!

kingpin

I would suggest you to sell general products like products which are not related to some brands or some copyrighted movie or series or character.

When applying for stripe put general products and after some days put one or two such items like game of throne and all.

2checkout, Braintree, apple pay, autorize.net, there are so many payment gateways accepting worldwide payments

Chad

Thanks Kingpin! I have too much products to hide for the moment hahaha. Im fact, even my name should be hidden.

I'm just gonna put Paypal. Looks like every payment gateway's companies hates me !