Store For Sale !!! [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enkidu

Hello everyone!!! Like I said in tittle i want to sell my store build with alidropship plugin.I didn t see any categories for this type of posts on the forum so I create a thread here,if is not appropiate for this forum categorie an admin can delete my post.

So lets start!

The store name is GeekGoblins.com and now has about 90 products published and another 46 in import list.
When I made this store i had in mind a general store in geek niche.The sore has custom logo design,custom pictures etc.

The store hasn t been promoted at all, the only thing that i did was to buy instagrees subscription and put the instagram page on automatic follow/unfollow,and social rabbit for fb page.No paid ads,no shoutout or other things.
The reason for selling is that i don t have time to promote it and to take care of it.That s why nobody took care of this store.
Even like this the store had some sellings .(check pictures below)

I didn t want to sell until now because i tought that i will have time for it in the future.

Price is : 350$
In this money you will receive entire store, instagram/fb pages , domain and of course alidropship plugin license.
Below i attached some screenshots from admin panel.

Attachments

• traffic.jpg
    traffic.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 143
  • orders.jpg
    orders.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 143
  • sales.jpg
    sales.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 147
  • dashboard.jpg
    dashboard.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Enkidu

Hello, geek niche is like nerd niche,very popular these days,it s about funny gifts,nerd t shirts, fan marchendise(like game of thrones,star wars etc) and cool gadgets.

Status
Not open for further replies.