Still trying to make my first sales

Beckster

You should do FB ads - you'll do well. Perhaps not use 'red' colour so bright on your money icons there - kinda puts one off - tone the colour down. Do FB ads, target tightly and you'll do fine!!

Raff

You are not alone

I really dont know what is the problem. Almost 2months but i dont have any sales right now.

Unfeasible

Up the top, add a long logo to fit the space better.

Perhaps edit the home page to have less products, and more cute pictures instead.

On the slider near top on home page, it has a bunch of text over a nice picture, perhaps limit that text and show more of the image.
Make the site feel more intimate, more loved.

On your instagram, the images are wonderful, though your descriptions and hashtags, so some have too many, and some too little, not really a nice middle ground. Investigate what other insta pages do and try and emulate that closer.

Hang in there.

Arthur Siew

I wonder if you did any research about the niche?
I believe I done my research but to be honest, I don't really know what are the step in doing niche research. The community for Rabbits is quite sizeable. I saw many people are quite into Cat and Dog Accessories but there are already quite a lot of store doing the same thing. Since I found no one is really doing any Rabbit ones, so I went to focus on that instead.

GKM Traders

Try FB ads like this. Choose a best product from your store. Put the price same as aliexpress and run FB ads in order to reach your target customers. Sure they will impressed with the price and make order. Obviously you will not get any profit. consider this as a investment. But you will get large fan base.

Once you get a larger audience you can focus on selling other products at normal pricings.

kingpin

Some points

E-commerce is different from other business models here having a competition in a niche is a good sign

A niche without no or less completion is a sign of low passionate audience

Its tough to find unexplored niche with a sizeable market.

Getting sales is easy if you know how to connect with your audience.

Rabbits is a good niche.

Target using fb ads like this

In interest targeting put interest

1. Find magazines or forum names using Google related to your niche

2. Find organisations or associations related to your niche.

3. Find websites or brands selling your niche related products

4. Put them all in audience insight and see which age, gender segment is the most passionate on your niche.

Target them

Create ENGAGEMENT ads with conversion as goal using power editor and run for 48 hours with 5$ ad budget per day or higher depending on your pockets. In 48 hours you'll get enough data to understand the audience and after then create a new conversion ad with purchase objective goal and run ad

You'll get sales for sure

meeyule

Some points

E-commerce is different from other business models here having a competition in a niche is a good sign

A niche without no or less completion is a sign of low passionate audience

Its tough to find unexplored niche with a sizeable market.

Getting sales is easy if you know how to connect with your audience.

Rabbits is a good niche.

Target using fb ads like this

In interest targeting put interest

1. Find magazines or forum names using Google related to your niche

2. Find organisations or associations related to your niche.

3. Find websites or brands selling your niche related products

4. Put them all in audience insight and see which age, gender segment is the most passionate on your niche.

Target them

Create ENGAGEMENT ads with conversion as goal using power editor and run for 48 hours with 5$ ad budget per day or higher depending on your pockets. In 48 hours you'll get enough data to understand the audience and after then create a new conversion ad with purchase objective goal and run ad

You'll get sales for sure

AWESOME tips, Kingpin!