Still no sales after 3 months.

RickyChua

Hi.. I'd build an e-commerce website with Aliplugin about 3 months ago. I'd also link every category of products to SEO for better search optimisation. And I even placed product advertisement in FB ads. Unfortunately, I have yet to make a single sale. Can someone please tell me what is wrong and what else can I do?

http://reallycoolgadgets.life/

Afar

Why not .com domain? You end up with people unable to remember your domain and going to other people's website that has the .com instead. Also, people may trust your site less. Google may trust your site less.

.com is king, for many good reasons.

Maryam bello

I am sorry to say but the website looks visually terrible. If I were to stumble on the website I wouldn't purchase. For a lot of people, a stunning looking website is the first step when it comes to building trust, only then would they start to think of looking at the products let alone purchase.
I am not saying you wont make sales, but it would take a whole lot more efforts. take advantage of social media platforms. If you not using the social rabbit plugin, get on your Instagram and Facebook and start searching for tons of people with similar interest. get active on social media... you would be surprised at the amount of people you wold drag from there.

Direct Webstore

I am sorry to say but the website looks visually terrible.

That's the Main Problem. It's a mess. Menus spilling over, logo too big and distorting the theme, hardly any customization at all, no blog, nothing "interesting".

Second problem, no clear selection of products. It's a "gadget site" selling men's and women's clothing etc

3 ... those ".life" domains look a bit dodgy.

4 ... No SSL

5 ... The logo on your Facebook page does not fit and the header pic is totally unrelated to gadgets.

6 ... No Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Google+ or Pinterest accounts (or none visible)

Your site is on life support. I suggest you ...

1. Get someone to help customize it, re do the categories, you need 2 or 3 more. (get rid of the clothing etc)
2. Add extra content like blogs, games etc ... make a few videos for Youtube showing example products etc
3. Get a ".com" domain
4. Get SSL
5. I haven't seen your Facebook ads ... but if they are like your site ... they will need a lot of work too.
6 ... Sign up to Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn and fill them with content (products, interesting related stuff etc)

Good luck :)

Last edited:

RickyChua

That's the Main Problem. It's a mess. Menus spilling over, logo too big and distorting the theme, hardly any customization at all, no blog, nothing "interesting".

Second problem, no clear selection of products. It's a "gadget site" selling men's and women's clothing etc

3 ... those ".life" domains look a bit dodgy.

4 ... No SSL

5 ... The logo on your Facebook page does not fit and the header pic is totally unrelated to gadgets.

6 ... No Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Google+ or Pinterest accounts (or none visible)

Your site is on life support. I suggest you ...

1. Get someone to help customize it, re do the categories, you need 2 or 3 more. (get rid of the clothing etc)
2. Add extra content like blogs, games etc ... make a few videos for Youtube showing example products etc
3. Get a ".com" domain
4. Get SSL
5. I haven't seen your Facebook ads ... but if they are like your site ... they will need a lot of work too.
6 ... Sign up to Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn and fill them with content (products, interesting related stuff etc)

Good luck :)

Thanks for your advice. I appreciate it very much.

Rodrigo

I could recommend making the website logo transparent/png, it would look better than the white/grey contrast.

Iovi

hi i'm new and i have a lot of questions, still customizing my page..does anyone knows how to do my logo transparent!!??

hi i'm new and i have a lot of questions, still customizing my page..does anyone knows how to do my logo transparent!!??
send me your logo in private message. I will make it transparent for you. otherwise you can use photoshop or any other photo editor.