Sticky header and full width slider using Da Vinci 2.0 Woo?

thesotman

Hi,
Is it possible to have a sticky header and a full-width slider on the home page using Da Vinci 2.0 Woo?
Or is there any other free themes that have these features?

I'm not a big fan of the Da Vinci 2.0 Woo theme. It's not a very nice looking theme.

Thanks for any help.

chris37

Is it possible to have a sticky header and a full-width slider on the home page using Da Vinci 2.0 Woo?
Yes you can both ... make yourself a favor(to us also) and check first the knowledge base before you post..

https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2667947-customizing-the-davinci-2-0-woo-theme

I'm not a big fan of the Da Vinci 2.0 Woo theme. It's not a very nice looking theme.
Yes is a very nice looking theme. But I realise why you don't like it.. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT! ;)

thesotman

Yes you can both ... make yourself a favor(to us also) and check first the knowledge base before you post..

https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2667947-customizing-the-davinci-2-0-woo-theme

Yes is a very nice looking theme. But I realise why you don't like it.. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT! ;)
I do know how to use it! I watched the full tutorial on the AliDropship YouTube channel on creating a dropshipping website using AliDropship Woo plugin.
Please stop accusing me of what I know, or don't know! OK?

chris37

Hi,
Or is there any other free themes that have these features?

Thanks for any help.

In dashboard:
appearance -->customize-->header-->sticky header

full-width slider on the home page using Da Vinci 2.0 Woo
In dashboard:
appearance -->customize-->front page-->slider-->slider menu (make it hide)

Please stop accusing me of what I know, or don't know! OK?

where is the fun then :)

Anyway good luck in your journey, and learn to dont take thing so personal !!! ;)

chris37

also use this css if you dont want the sticky header apply in desktop mode (this is the way i have it :) )

@media (min-width: 767px) {
.she-header {
position: static !important;
}

.header {
position: static !important;
display: inline-block !important;
}
}

Last edited:

chris37

Ask now more thing before i start to make more fun :)

Seriously now anything you need here i am. :)