Specialty LED lighting store for sale. Christmas is coming!

Cowtown

Internet is full of websites that sell lighting equipment, moreover, because of the covid pandemic, stores closed their doors, and to avoid bankruptcy they had nothing else to do other than to open a digital store on the internet. Some of them survived, some of them didn't manage to do it. So, because there are so many LED lighting stores it is hard to choose which is the best one. For me, the best one is https://lightingandsupplies.com/res...indoor-lighting/ceiling-light/pendant-mounts/, because I managed to order lights only on their website, that is why there might be even better stores than this one, but no one knows.

Last edited:

Orbic

In my house, almost all the lamps are LED. I'm always a good choice. Unlike incandescent lighting, LEDs don't "burn out" or fail, and they merely dim over time. Quality LEDs have an expected lifespan of 30,000–50,000 hours or even longer, depending on the quality of the lamp or fixture. A typical incandescent bulb lasts only about 1,000 hours; a comparable compact fluorescent lasts 8,000 to 10,000 hours. With a longer operational life, LEDs can reduce labor costs of replacing bulbs in commercial situations, achieving a lower maintenance lighting system. I buy most often from the company LITELUME. They have high-quality products, and you can always find something affordable.
It is excellent that the LED lamp does not burn like fluorescent lamps and other bulbs. However, they will degrade and fade over time. Somewhere I read that these lamps can last up to 22 years.

Why not post the link here?
I guess they can be banned for this and don't want to risk it. But, if you are searching for some led store options with sales, wait a bit until the Christmas holidays begin, and then there will be significant discounts. But if you don't have time to wait, you're better off looking in local stores for the led lights. I'm sure that you'll find a lot of options at low prices. Also, a great choice is looking online. Many stores have good prices for their led strips, like ukled.co.uk. You have to put in a little effort, and you'll find what you need.

Last edited:
H

holleyatt

I think your store will bring a lot of profit to a potential buyer. LED lighting is very popular nowadays. Moreover, such lamps and chandeliers save electricity. Therefore, I purchased https://www.vont.com/product/vont-bulb-color-smart-light-bulbs-smart-bulbs/ last week. Btw, the directional light stream makes it possible to organize attractive decorative illumination of any elements, from stadiums to window sills. In this type of lighting, there are no flickers or color differences in the lamps.

EbanDousan

When choosing a flashlight, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, consider the lumen output, which determines the brightness. Look for flashlights with higher lumen ratings for optimal visibility. Second, think about the beam distance, as you'll want a flashlight that can illuminate a good distance ahead. Additionally, check the battery life to ensure it will last for your hunting trips. Some flashlights offer rechargeable batteries or have longer battery life, which can be handy. Durability is also crucial, as hunting can be rough on equipment. Look for the highest lumen flashlight made with robust materials that can withstand the elements.

Last edited: