Special Offers using AliDropship Plugin

Gabriella

Hi Guys, Hi @Yaros,

I'm looking for advice from advanced and successful dropshippers who use the AliDropship Plugin (NOT the Woo Plugin).

I read it everywhere how important it is to come up with compelling offers, but I find it quite hard because the plugin doesn't offer any variety of discounts.
I'm thinking of discounts like these:
- buy 2 and get 1 for free
- if you buy this product you'll get another product for half price
- quantity discounts - buy 2 and get 10% - buy 3 and get 15% off, etc.
- bundle offers (if you buy this and this together then you'll get a discount)
... etc.

I guess none of these options can be set up with the AliDropship plugin and I couldn't find any relevant add-on either.

By now I only use product discounts that I set up manually and I set a deadline for these offers, so when the deadline is up I remove the discount.
I don't like to use coupons because I can't set them up to be valid only for items with no discount - in this case I can easily run into negative balance if a customer buys a discounted product + uses the coupon code... @Yaros - I guess it would be a great option to make it work this way.

I'm still new to dropshipping and trying to find the best practices, but please help me with this. Let me know what kind of discount strategies are you using in your store. How do you create compelling offers if you don't have such tools?

I hope you get my point. Thanks for helping!
Have a nice day!
Gabriella

Gabriella

We are working on such add-on right now, it is called product bundle.
Thank you @Yaros for your quick answer and for the great news. And what about the coupons? Isn't it possible to add a checkbox: enable only for full priced products or something like this...? Thanks!
Or what is the best practice for coupons? Do you use it for a unique item only?

ibrendan

Hi Yaros, looking forward to the bundle addon - let me know if you need a beta tester.

Regarding the unique coupon thing, this would be a game changer for me. I'm handling all my coupons manually at the moment.