[SOVLED] Edit Image not working on latest version

nenene

In Products>Edit ... Product Image Editing is working fine for me. (Version 1.6.13)

Disable other plugins one by one and see if any are causing a conflict/problem. Try the edit function each time.

An Thimase gia efkolia sou pio itan to telefteo plugin pou ekanes install I update, auto pithano na sou ekane to provlima (Greeklish, not translate on internet yet ;) )

Thank you, updated some plugins, cleared cache and eventually it worked. :)

Jackie@Jackie

Thank you, updated some plugins, cleared cache and eventually it worked. :)
Hi, I had the same issue. whichplug in did you have to update to fix this? I am able to edit and remove chinese letters on the image using the brush, but there is no functionality to save the edited pictures. I am quite new to dropshipping (started 2 weeks ago and not very technical either, I am worried that i might might update the incorrect plug ins in error). thanks in advance..

chris37

Hi, I had the same issue. whichplug in did you have to update to fix this? I am able to edit and remove chinese letters on the image using the brush, but there is no functionality to save the edited pictures. I am quite new to dropshipping (started 2 weeks ago and not very technical either, I am worried that i might might update the incorrect plug ins in error). thanks in advance..
the answer is above in the same thread!!

nenene

Hello, note sure where the conflict was, I also had an update for Woocommerce and Wordpress pending, after I updated all and cleared cache it worked. Using staging and/or taking backups is useful in case an update breaks something on your site.

Direct Webstore

Suggested Problem Troubleshooting Procedure (For all members)

1. Whenever there is any problem, checking that plugins and themes are up to date should be number one on the Troubleshooting Checklist.

2. Checking if Chrome and the Chrome extension is up to date and/or restarting Chrome is number two. (Just to be sure)

3. Disabling plugins one by one is number three. (Plugin conflict, a common cause of problems)

4. Searching the forum for the same problem is number four. (What a joke )

5. Searching Google for the problem is number five. (Absolutely hilarious)

6. Posting a thread/question in the forum ... number six. (The most popular "number one" choice by future failed dreamers)

7. Writing to support@alidropship.com, number seven. (When all else fails)

Not that anyone around here actually bothers to do that. Except for #number six. lol

I do the above every time I've had a problem. (Plus using a little "imagination")
The number of times I've posted a problem of my own in this forum over the past three years? ... Twice.

It works. Try it.

;)

In a common-sense world, this should be a "sticky". Unfortunately, in the "real" world, nobody reads stickies. Especially the current one that requests members do "Number four" above.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mar

Mar

Disabling plugins one by one is number three. (Plugin conflict, a common cause of problems)
This one is very effective, help me resolve issues like this and many others a lot of times. Even plugins you are using for years with no issues and feel very unlikely, updates change a plugin and you would be surprised to discover after a long time, it suddenly become the culprit.