Something is VERY BUGGED, wrong "AliExpress Order" and wrong "Tracking ID" in lots of orders

Cae2

Hello, I just noticed something that is happening last week (about 10 times already)

For some reason, sometimes when I enter in some order (sometimes a pristine order, sometimes an order which I didn't buy the products yet for some reason) and the AliExpress Order ID and Tracking ID is already filled! the AliExpress Order ID is completely random and I cannot access it (probably is from some other store). And my customers are worried since they receive the tracking e-mail with a tracking which is not theirs (not even the same city/state/country)

Example: today I have an order which I need to buy from Ali, but the data is already filled: AliExpress Order #: 506882440966771 Tracking ID: LM168771800CN

I need serious help on this, Thank you!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, I just noticed something that is happening last week (about 10 times already)

For some reason, sometimes when I enter in some order (sometimes a pristine order, sometimes an order which I didn't buy the products yet for some reason) and the AliExpress Order ID and Tracking ID is already filled! the AliExpress Order ID is completely random and I cannot access it (probably is from some other store). And my customers are worried since they receive the tracking e-mail with a tracking which is not theirs (not even the same city/state/country)

Example: today I have an order which I need to buy from Ali, but the data is already filled: AliExpress Order #: 506882440966771 Tracking ID: LM168771800CN

I need serious help on this, Thank you!
Hello, do you have another store with AliDropship plugin? AliDropship extension technically is not able to paste Aliexpress order ID from other stores. It doesn't work like that.

Last edited: