SocialRabbit one of the best tools and it can be better

leojimz

Hi there!

First of all, alidropship team, let me thank you for the great job you have done with the tools you offer us.

Especially SocialRabbit, it's a wonder.

I would like to contribute with some suggestions, with which it could be even better.

* Media Gallery is a great feature, but considering that the sizes of images on social networks are different, my recommendation would be to take advantage of the albums we can create, but now be able to select in the different socialrabbit networks the album from which we want to extract the images .

In this way I can create albums for different social networks with different measures and get more out of it.

* IG / Poster, this is one of the features that most caught my attention when I met SocialRabbit, but today, I think you have a problem.

Take the highlighted image to show in IG, it does not look good anymore, since that image is usually very flat (and that's fine, because it's a product image for store, but it does not call so much in IG).

It would be great if I could take (for IG) only the images that I added as a gallery, in which you can set an example that generates more engagement and I do not have to modify my featured image, which is what I need for my store.

* IG / Poster, the maximum publication time per product, it seems to me very short (1day), in some cases generates disinterest when creating a feeling of spam in the clients, it could be possible to have a configuration of 2 days or up to 4 days maximum? it would be great.

I think that would be everything, I hope you can consider these suggestions and thank you again for your great work.

PD: The inclusion of posting videos on grabber IG , was absolutly fantastic !!

Best regards
Alex