Social Rabbit update

Mar

@Elena, @Victoria Kudryashova, my Social Rabbit was working fine with PHP7.1 until the update today. It broke my site with the error: Fatal error: The file /home/alexaexp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-rabbit/vendor/Utils/Plugin.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0. Everything in my site suddenly was not accessible, I'll have to deactivate Social Rabbit in cPanel.

Shens

Same happened to me. Had to delete it from cpanel, now i don't have it and don't have a licence cause my site was built by you guys. Can somebody help please?

Mar

Same happened to me. Had to delete it from cpanel, now i don't have it and don't have a licence cause my site was built by you guys. Can somebody help please?
Ask for the license, but even if you have it now you cannot activate Social Rabbit if you have updated it. You will get the same error.

Direct Webstore

I can't download without the licence key
I can't believe you don't have a copy of that saved somewhere. Anyway write to support and wait for an answer tomorrow (they are closed on weekends)

... OR go to PHPMYAdmin in your cPanel and search through the OPTIONS table, page by page and look for the Social Rabbit license. That is where it is stored.

Shens

Thanks. I'll have a look
I can't believe you don't have a copy of that saved somewhere. Anyway write to support and wait for an answer tomorrow (they are closed on weekends)

... OR go to PHPMYAdmin in your cPanel and search through the OPTIONS table, page by page and look for the Social Rabbit license. That is where it is stored.

Mar

Thanks. Its installed but asks to update and site crashed like ealier lol. Had to go take it off on cpanel. Now reinstalled, but won't be updating it until its safe to.
The file attached here is version 2.17 that is why there was an update notice. You need to install the updated version 2.18.