Social Rabbit Plugin For Sale

Direct Webstore

What did i miss??Something in general or do you mean this plugin?
Don't panic ... it's only the Facebook auto posting function of Social Rabbit and ALL auto posting apps that Facebook will be prohibiting after August ... and apparently the developers are working on a "fix" for it. And if they fail ... well, that's life. At least the other sites (Instagram, Pinterest etc) functions will still work. I'm already prepared to do human manual posting on Facebook if I have to. On the bright side ... manual posting is better anyway. :)

Don't panic ... it's only the Facebook auto posting function of Social Rabbit and ALL auto posting apps that Facebook will be prohibiting after August ... and apparently the developers are working on a "fix" for it. And if they fail ... well, that's life. At least the other sites (Instagram, Pinterest etc) functions will still work. I'm already prepared to do human manual posting on Facebook if I have to. On the bright side ... manual posting is better anyway. :)
Hi,

I'll purchase a license from you. Let me know how you want to do a "secure" transaction.

Thanks,
Shahin