Social Rabbit notification in wordpress

giomaster

Hi,

we have this notification in wordpress that does not go out.

Can we know what does this mean and do we need to do anything on our end.?

Social Rabbit

According to the new Facebook Policy Updates, the service of autoposting on Facebook are not available for apps, created after April, 24, 2018. The apps, created before this date will act until August 1, 2018.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi,

we have this notification in wordpress that does not go out.

Can we know what does this mean and do we need to do anything on our end.?

Social Rabbit

According to the new Facebook Policy Updates, the service of autoposting on Facebook are not available for apps, created after April, 24, 2018. The apps, created before this date will act until August 1, 2018.
Hello, Giomaster

Unfortunately, due to the last Facebook policies updates, the functions of auto posting are unavailable, so the Social Rabbit would not be able to perform any activity on Facebook after August 1, 2018.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Is there any other plugin we could use as a substitute to SR for FB?

It depends on Facebook policies. But if it doesn't work, the service of auto posting will not be available at any service all over the world.

giomaster

maybe we can make the SR to be more human-like behaviour. like the option to adjust the interval with dynamic range instead of just manually setting it to post every 5 hours.

iSabbagh

Hello,

Social rabbit stopped working since the last update. Could you please find a solution. Also, could you please remove the notice as it is annoyingly displayed all over WordPress admin pages. Thank you

Regards,
I.Sabbagh

Nadezhda

Staff member
maybe we can make the SR to be more human-like behaviour. like the option to adjust the interval with dynamic range instead of just manually setting it to post every 5 hours.

Hello, giomaster

Maybe you mean setting the definite time for posting, like shown in the print screen. You can do it, while editing a product, right behind Product Options, Discussion, Activities and Comments.

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 12

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hello,

Social rabbit stopped working since the last update. Could you please find a solution. Also, could you please remove the notice as it is annoyingly displayed all over WordPress admin pages. Thank you

Regards,
I.Sabbagh

Hello, iSabbagh

Please, PM me your word press access data

Nadezhda

Staff member

If I get you right, you mean something like that

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 18

giomaster

Hi Nadezh
If I get you right, you mean something like that

no. What i mean is this. please see attached. on the screenshot, you can see that the poster is set to post every 4hrs and 40mins. But on top of that, it would be best if there is also a randomizer that exist to randomized within the 4hrs and 40mins settings. for example, the randomizer can be set to lets say a range of 20 mins. Meaning that it will randomized within the range from 1 min to 20 mins. So as a result, for the 4hrs and 40 mins, the next post will be after 4hrs and 20mins (if randomizer chose 20mins) and next is 4hrs and 30mins (if randomizer chose 10mins). and so forth, or 4hrs and 35 mins (if randomizer chose 5mins). The randomizer range should be large also, say from 1min to 5hrs. I hope you find this helpful. Also I think this randomizer exist already in "Recent Sa.les PopUP." Add-ons.

Attachments

• randomizer.JPG
    randomizer.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 6

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi Nadezh

no. What i mean is this. please see attached. on the screenshot, you can see that the poster is set to post every 4hrs and 40mins. But on top of that, it would be best if there is also a randomizer that exist to randomized within the 4hrs and 40mins settings. for example, the randomizer can be set to lets say a range of 20 mins. Meaning that it will randomized within the range from 1 min to 20 mins. So as a result, for the 4hrs and 40 mins, the next post will be after 4hrs and 20mins (if randomizer chose 20mins) and next is 4hrs and 30mins (if randomizer chose 10mins). and so forth, or 4hrs and 35 mins (if randomizer chose 5mins). The randomizer range should be large also, say from 1min to 5hrs. I hope you find this helpful. Also I think this randomizer exist already in "Recent Sa.les PopUP." Add-ons.

Thank you for your suggestion, giomaster!