Social Rabbit NOT for Facebook anymore?

Beesley

Hi there, I'm a new proud owner of my own AliDropship store and I am in the process of promoting it. I visited the AliDropship addons/plug in page and discovered that Social Rabbit was NOT allowed by Facebook anymore? Any updates on that, i.e. will it be available to be used on Facebook in the future? BTW, I did purchase/upload the Recent Sales plug in, LOVE IT!

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi there, I'm a new proud owner of my own AliDropship store and I am in the process of promoting it. I visited the AliDropship addons/plug in page and discovered that Social Rabbit was NOT allowed by Facebook anymore? Any updates on that, i.e. will it be available to be used on Facebook in the future? BTW, I did purchase/upload the Recent Sales plug in, LOVE IT!
Hello, Beesley

We are resuming working with Facebook, but some of functions are excluded to avoid blocking. So, now there are Poster, Gallery and Blog subsections on SR Facebook section. Now you don’t need to create Facebook app, you will authorize on Facebook via Social Rabbit app automatically.
We announced a Huge Update of the plugin, to know more about it, please, check this post

Beesley

Hi Nadezhda! Thank YOU so much for posting back so fast! That info. does make me feel much better knowing that the issues were addressed. With my site being brand new (1 week old today!) I haven't got the SR plugin yet, because I need to set up twitter et al accounts first for the site. I'll go visit your post now. Thanks, Beesley