Social Rabbit keeps posting back the same product

ALX

Hi,
I have feedback few weeks back that the Social Rabbit keeps posting back the same products although there are many products not even posted once. I was then told to change the posting from Random to New to old. After changing it, I was told that the new setting will only take effect after the random setting has completed posting all the products. However, the random posting keeps posting back the same product, how will it ever complete the products before it moves to the new setting (New to old). I have asked the Social Rabbit team a couple of times and there is no satisfactory solution. Could you please look into this as I am now stuck with same products being posted over and over again, and I can't upload new products as I am not sure if this will affect the setting.

I'm interested in the solution for this. I'm having the same issue. I've only been using the rabbit for almost 2 weeks and it's very buggy at best. Not only does it post the same ( regardless of whether it's set to random or new to old) it does the same thing. The "experts" seems to provide trial and error solutions at best which is very frustrating. I also have issues with the pictures it chooses to post. I was advised that it will display the "featured" photo. This has not been the case. It will post random product photos as well as my shoe size guides etc (these are usually the last inserts in the product page). It's so embarrassing when this happens. I'm beyond dissapointed with AliDropship at this point.

ALX

They have 12000 customers, one more or less doesn't matter to them. Unless this issue is raised by many customers, it is unlikely it will be fixed. Even after I have feedback to them after the project ends, no one even bother to address my feedback.

The part which I don't understand, it seems like all these issues don't happen to the their own webstore.

sozoalvin

social rabbit probably pulls out at item by default.

and i can be very certain that it only posts featured images. Have no idea why it's pulling your shoe size guide.

i have close to 600 products in my store and it still posts multiple items because of how it's wired.

it's probably the same as the math random function in excel.

It just pulls out a random number and it can be pure concindental that it keeps churning out the same number again and again.

while it's annoying, its not an issue for me as it still posts some other unique products for the very first time now and then.

so it's still fine with me.

but remember this.

the less products you have, the higher chance of a duplicated post.

hope this helps ;)

P.S. Social Rabbit Team might have to innovate on their random algorithm in their codes.