social rabbit got my pinterest suspended

Tuton

just got this from in the mail cant login no more

We wanted to let you know we suspended your Pinterest account because of some activity we believe goes against our spam policies.
On Pinterest, spam includes saving lots of unwanted or repetitive stuff, trying to game our systems, or posting fraudulent, deceptive or unsolicited commercial messages. We block spam like this because it creates a bad experience for other people on Pinterest.
If you think we made a mistake, please click this link, and we will review your account within 48 hours.
Please note that the link above will expire after 7 days.
The Pinterest Team

Sadoun

One of my Pinterest account was also suspended, but it was not my main account... You need to setup multiple accounts on any social social media platform you use with SR... Try the plug in on an account that you are welling to sacrifice for the sake of learning the plugin... Go easy first and follow the instructions on SR.

One important advice: DO NOT (or actually NEVER) log in to your social media account (from a phone, mobile device or your PC), while SR is running. This will trigger security on their websites and will block your account...

Mar

One important advice: DO NOT (or actually NEVER) log in to your social media account (from a phone, mobile device or your PC), while SR is running. This will trigger security on their websites and will block your account...
This advice is highly questionable. I am always logged on to my social media accounts while SR is running. It never cause a problem. In fact I never heard anybody with such an issue.

Sadoun

This advice is highly questionable. I am always logged on to my social media accounts while SR is running. It never cause a problem. In fact I never heard anybody with such an issue.

Your experience could be different than mine.

When you are logged in from your phone, are you also posting and active on the same account linked to SR? How is your SR settings?

When I did that, it triggered a security issue on Instagram... So they de-authorized SR (required a new authorization), and then after a few times, Instagram suspended the account. Similar thing happened on Pinterest. I figured the reason is that I was logged in from my phone and (posting,liking,following, story, deleting, commenting) while SR was also running.

I use SR to post around 10-20 posts a day on Instagram, but also have the "Mutual Promotion" and "Promotor" running.. I know the "Mutual Promotion" is active and on automatic mode running very often in the background... This could be the reason to trigger the security issue on Instagram and Pinterest.

That is my experience... my 2 cents...

Last edited:

Mar

Your experience could be different than mine.

When you are logged in from your phone, are you also posting and active on the same account linked to SR? How is your SR settings?

When I did that, it triggered a security issue on Instagram... So they de-authorized SR (required a new authorization), and then after a few times, Instagram suspended the account. Similar thing happened on Pinterest. I figured the reason is that I was logged in from my phone and (posting,liking,following, story, deleting, commenting) while SR was also running.

I use SR to post around 10-20 posts a day on Instagram, but also have the "Mutual Promotion" and "Promotor" running.. I know the "Mutual Promotion" is active and on automatic mode running very often in the background... This could be the reason to trigger the security issue on Instagram and Pinterest.

That is my experience... my 2 cents...
There is a number of reasons why your social accounts were suspended but never heard about while Social Rabbit is running you should not log in to your social media accounts. I am always logged in my mobile, desktop, etc. never have that issue. How do you know Social Rabbit is working if you are not logged in to the social media it is supposed to be posting?

Tuton

just got this

We decided not to reactivate your account because most of your Pins go against our spam policy. You won't be able to access your Pins or messages or sign up for a new account.
The Pinterest Team

Sadoun

There is a number of reasons why your social accounts were suspended but never heard about while Social Rabbit is running you should not log in to your social media accounts. I am always logged in my mobile, desktop, etc. never have that issue. How do you know Social Rabbit is working if you are not logged in to the social media it is supposed to be posting?

I know because I was monitoring both SR and My activities using my phone.... After a few minutes of using my phone deleting some inappropriate posts by the grabber, or adding to my story, or commenting on a post, Instagram would break the authorization to SR and gives me a notice of strange activity. Also, it requires me to have my account verified again before allowing authorization again to SR.

It happened so many times to me before my account was suspended on Instagram... It was a lesson learned and need to be more careful with the following:

1) Proper settings of SR.
2) Being careful not to log-in using the app on my phone while SR is running
3) The ability to scale up in posting frequency during a 2-4 weeks time period. Let the social media servers get used to you...

Anyway, I love this plugin and would recommend it to anyone using WP and Woocommerce to reach a wider audience on Social Media... It has other SEO advantages also

Have a wonderful day Mar, nice chatting

Direct Webstore

When you are logged in from your phone, are you also posting and active on the same account linked to SR?
You're posting and active as well while SR is posting and active? WHY? What's the point of that?

Anyway, you've already mentioned this on a other thread and it was dismissed by one of the developers. I have never had this problem and I haven't heard of anyone else having it. You really should stop repeating it all over the place as it's rubbish amd misleading.

The cause of your problem is something else. Probably related to this...
You need to setup multiple accounts on any social social media

You're logging into multiple accounts for an individual store from the same devices and I.Ps. Something scammers and SPAMMERS are famous for. Or at least the stupid ones. The smart ones use a VPN and change thier I.P all the time.

Social media organisations just get suspicious about that sort of activity and consequently block or ban accounts because of it. That's the problem. I don't do that. Each of my stores has one account only and consequently, I don't have any problems.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I am always logged in my mobile, desktop, etc. never have that issue.
Because you're not setting up multiple fake accounts for a single store and logging into them from the same devices/I.P like he is. I've never had this problem either.

Last edited:

Sadoun

Something scammers and SPAMMERS are famous for. Or at least the stupid ones. The smart ones use a VPN and change thier I.P all the time.

I am neither, and if you are implying that I am, you are utterly wrong. You need to learn how to be polite as most of your replies are condescending and make you appear as a smart-arse. I see you hang around this forum all the time. If you are a member of the AliDropShip business, you reflect bad on their team.

I have multiple accounts to serve multiple businesses or branches of one business. Even the Instagram app allows you up to 5 accounts to be used from one smartphone.

Anyway, you are added on my ignore list, good bye

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

scammers and SPAMMERS
if you are implying that I am, you are utterly wrong ... You need to learn how to be polite
I'm not implying anything regarding you or what you are. I'm sorry, but you need to learn how to comprehend what you read.

I'm talking about social media's way of thinking. I'm just stating a fact as to why social media would be suspicious of people logging into multiple accounts for the same store from the same devices and/or I.Ps because that IS what a lot of scammers or social media account abusers do. Just a simple fact. It makes social media suspicious.

I would be suspicious too if I was them. Considering this, it's just not a smart thing to do. Especially when using an app like Social Rabbit. Your problems are proof of that. Simple as that. Rather than emotionally overreacting with paranoia, do something about it instead. Makes sense?

But having said that ... using multiple fake accounts for a single business or store IS scammy (and not very smart, obviously). There's no doubt about that. It's simply not 100% honest in most cases. Of course, every case is different. But that does not reduce social media's suspicions and their tendency to block or ban accounts. Get it?

Even the Instagram app allows you up to 5 accounts to be used from one smartphone.
Not for the same store and it's also not meant to be abused. It's meant for 5 separate personal accounts. Only.

most of your replies are condescending and make you appear as a smart-arse.
Most? Exaggeration seems to be a thing with a few select members lately.
Some of my comments may possibly appear that way to people doing not so smart things or with impractical ideas and those things/ideas being pointed out to them ... or me simply having a differing opinion to them, I guess. One of the symptoms of "embarrassment" and/or "intolerance". Maybe some members live in rigid, archaic, closed and intolerant societies where freedom of speech and thought are repressed. I don't. Australia encourages people to express themselves honestly.

Smart people just correct the wrong or impractical things they are doing or if not particularly wrong just accept another's opinion in an adult manner. Not so smart people or childish people emotionally overreact, cast accusations and insults, have temper tantrums and other childish behaviours. Just another normal day in a public forum with people who really don't understand the basic concept of a forum.

If you are a member of the AliDropShip business, you reflect bad on their team.
No. I am not a part of Alidropship. Why do so many think that? Is it because I bother to read documentation, educate myself with info on the net, experiment with things, use the forum's search function, do research into problems and help people with those problems? Alidropship is based in Russia and a simple click on my avatar on the left shows I live in Australia. Strange people.

I'm just a forum member stating simple facts. Social media are suspicious of multiple accounts for a single store being accessed from the same device's / I.Ps. Obviously. And consequently because of that suspicion they block or ban accounts. That's all I'm saying. Simple as that. Deal with it. And if you're smart, do something about it.

And if you're not smart, just do this instead ...
Anyway, you are added on my ignore list, good bye
*sigh*

Last edited: