Social Rabbit error

I found mine got the same issue this morning, the timeline messages displays mess and also all Poster & Gallery Poster stop posting now, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter, they all shut down, what's happened man? ADS's server gets hacked?

The same problem, even though the post is set for hours, I get this message "No entry found" every few minutes. little help from support. All they said was it can't connect. I logged out of all devices and logged back in and even logged out and in from the Social Rabbit Instagram account. Issue still present and do not have a resolution.

I am sharing this issue as this is coming from so many people so i thought i should also share , as my social rabbit plugin is connected with all social media platform , like FB , TW , Pininterest Insta , But its not working with instagram its sates schedule post failed and its happening since after one day only , Please suggest me some solution if any alternatives is available .

Mar

I am sharing this issue as this is coming from so many people so i thought i should also share , as my social rabbit plugin is connected with all social media platform , like FB , TW , Pininterest Insta , But its not working with instagram its sates schedule post failed and its happening since after one day only , Please suggest me some solution if any alternatives is available .
Social Rabbit support response of the issue is all over the forum, you haven't seen it? This is just one, https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/social-rabbit-next-event-not-found.15157/#post-68879. If you are posting in the the four social media sites with Social Rabbit, there is no alternative.