So Health .Co - my journey

Hey everyone -

Lee here founder of OH-SO-HEALTH LTD t/a So Health .Co

https://sohealth.co

A bit of background;

Stumbled upon dropshipping when searching how to make money online with less risk. Stumbled upon Alidrop ship, and since I’m an avid Wordpress user, their Woo plugin stood out to me as opposed to Shopify.

Customisation is key.

Im also bit of a health & fitness enthusiast, so So Health .Co is born.

Spent the last two weeks building the site, somewhat perfecting the experience (still not happy), it was only last week I officially launched.

Still no sales. Not sure why, I’m using Google Ads, FB ads and Social Rabbit bit to no avail.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on my site? Maybe it’s the site? Maybe it’s my social presence? Maybe it’s my markup.

Today put a few products up whilst integrating with Printful.

girlychoice

I like the store, it is convincing I can not find any big flaw in it. Maybe you should work more on marketing/traffic

Arnaldo

Hey Leepish! Nice site indeed really a nice looking theme.

A bit messy selection/category IMHO for an "eco-conscious" site.

One thing, you said you use Alidropship... But the site you shared here is made with shopify, how's that ???!

Arnaldo

The LGBTQ friendly month is... not really subtle lol But the idea is good, needs to be improved.

JasonP

Hey everyone -

Lee here founder of OH-SO-HEALTH LTD t/a So Health .Co

https://sohealth.co

A bit of background;

Stumbled upon dropshipping when searching how to make money online with less risk. Stumbled upon Alidrop ship, and since I’m an avid Wordpress user, their Woo plugin stood out to me as opposed to Shopify.

Customisation is key.

Im also bit of a health & fitness enthusiast, so So Health .Co is born.

Spent the last two weeks building the site, somewhat perfecting the experience (still not happy), it was only last week I officially launched.

Still no sales. Not sure why, I’m using Google Ads, FB ads and Social Rabbit bit to no avail.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on my site? Maybe it’s the site? Maybe it’s my social presence? Maybe it’s my markup.

Today put a few products up whilst integrating with Printful.

In terms of aesthetic appeal, I would say you did quite a good job. But looking at your domain name and your selection of items, as a consumer I don't really know what you represent. When I first read your post and saw So Health I already had the impression in my mind that you're in the well-being niche. But I got a rude shock when I visited your store. Take for example the pipes in the header image: what's that got to do with health? How about summer party pineapple decor? Did you check your Google Analytics? My gut feel is that a lot of people will leave after just one look at your landing page.

Hey Lee!
First off your store is very well polished! Very professional, and good luck on your journey.
I will say there are 2 major things throwing me off about the store.
First off, everything---and literally every product in your store----says it's on Sale. Now I know that's probably because of the plugin algorithm when it imports products, but to your customers, they'll realize that it's not really a "sale", if everything's 50% off....see what i mean?
Which goes with my 2nd observation. If they can see it isn't a sale, then they'll feel cheated by the prices. I saw one product listing that said a yoga mat was 50$ off...but it's original price was $100. That doesn't sound like a "legit" sale to me. Maybe you can fix the formula you set up, and limit the number of products that are on "sale".
I wish you the best though! All the products have potential and I like the uniqueness of it all.

Mar

It's not surprising. Some store have no sale six months after launch.

Rumegado

I also try to follow a healthy lifestyle but I have a different vision regarding of a healthy lifestyle. I practice sport, but the sport I practice is yoga. I eat only healthy food. By the way, I would like to talk a little about yoga as I noticed that people look at yoga sceptical. To be honest I also was sceptical regarding yoga, until I stumbled on this site https://yogapractice.com/yoga/10-yoga-poses-for-tight-hamstrings/, and decided to try to practice yoga following the guide on the site for a few days. At the fourth day I understood that I was wrong and yoga is really very useful.

Last edited:
K

KateKateKate

Your site seemed pretty good to me. I liked the interface. And as for the healthy lifestyle, I noticed that it is different for everyone. For some people it's a healthy diet, for others it's sports. And for me it is CBD gummies which helps me get rid of insomnia and feel much better every day! And not to worry about minor things.