Sites And Alidropship licenses for sale

*UPDATED 5/25/17 at 2:29 p.m. CST
I AM SELLING 3 ALIDROPSHIP LICENSES, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO KEEP SITE ATTACHED OR I CAN RENEW THE LICENSE. ASKING $50 FOR EACH LICENSE!

An update - the two licenses have been sold sorry if I didn't get back to everyone on replies.

The websites are still for sale so I figure I'll add in some more info about them.

All sites have Alidropship with activated licenses on them. Currently Hosted on GoDaddy

The licenses can be renewed 1 more time as well.

One is a gopro accessories site - it has had a total of 3 orders come through, 2 from out of country which I ended up refunding, and one from the USA which I went through. I just didn't want to deal with out of country sales due to 30 day ship time. Includes instagram with 676 followers and twitter account with 56 followers. Also includes a promo catalogue video made with Adobe Premiere.

Domain will expire 9/4/2018. So still over a year left on this one.

It features a total of 75 items ranging from gopro cases, mounts, etc.

Asking $100 OBO

One is a dog lover accessories site - rings,necklaces, etc. It was basically setup with 50 items and not much done from there. I ran a couple $5 FB ads for it but didn't get much further than this. This site hasnt had a sale yet but believe it is profitable in the right environment. Includes FB fan page with 206 likes, instagram account with 1800 followers.

Domain will expire 10/25/2018

Asking $100 OBO.

Finally is a Sex Toy website - it has been setup with 17 items and that is a far as I have got with that one.

For any inquires, please send an email to jswole14@gmail.com

Last edited:

destrovel

I doubt you'll find any serious buyers if you dont have any information on the sites with regards to current niches, revenue, visitor numbers etc.
This is like putting up an ad saying "Selling a car. Has 4 wheels. Call for more information".

Just a friendly tip :)

An update - the two licenses have been sold sorry if I didn't get back to everyone on replies.

The websites are still for sale so I figure I'll add in some more info about them.

All sites have Alidropship on them. Currently Hosted on GoDaddy

One is a gopro accessories site - it has had a total of 3 orders come through, 2 from out of country which I ended up refunding, and one from the USA which I went through. I just didn't want to deal with out of country sales due to 30 day ship time. Includes instagram with 676 followers and twitter account with 56 followers. Also includes a promo catalogue video made with Adobe Premiere.

Domain will expire 9/4/2018. So still over a year left on this one.

It features a total of 75 items ranging from gopro cases, mounts, etc.

Asking $220 OBO

One is a dog lover accessories site - rings,necklaces, etc. It was basically setup with 50 items and not much done from there. I ran a couple $5 FB ads for it but didn't get much further than this. This site hasnt had a sale yet but believe it is profitable in the right environment. Includes FB fan page with 206 likes, instagram account with 1800 followers.

Domain will expire 10/25/2018

Asking $150 OBO.

Finally is a Sex Toy website - it has been setup with 17 items and that is a far as I have got with that one.

For any inquires, please send an email to jswole14@gmail.com

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Why bother with the extra expense? ... just copy his niche ideas, set up your own site and import your own selection of products. Bit of a stupid post really.

Why bother with the extra expense? ... just copy his niche ideas, set up your own site and import your own selection of products. Bit of a stupid post really.

Easy brother, to save time. Those take a little bit of time to setup. For the most part by buying these you can just jump in. And plus I'm willing to make a deal so price can Be fair and not off balance.

Direct Webstore

Anyone who wants a "quick fix" and is not prepared to put in the time involved in building a site will probably fail. Also ... I wouldn't waste time buying obviously failed sites. Why buy someone else's mistakes? It just goes against all common sense.

On the bright side for you ... 80% of the world's population are idiots and you just might get one or two of them to buy your sites ... if you're lucky.

So ... "Good Luck" :)

neeraj89

Anyone who wants a "quick fix" and is not prepared to put in the time involved in building a site will probably fail. Also ... I wouldn't waste time buying obviously failed sites. Why buy someone else's mistakes? It just goes against all common sense.

On the bright side for you ... 80% of the world's population are idiots and you just might get one or two of them to buy your sites ... if you're lucky.

EPIC.. :D

I could understand your point of view and believe differently however. I think that these aren't necessarily failed, they are more so at an earlier stage of production. Its like a plane, you build the fuselage, put the wings on, paint it, so on and so forth. I think these sites can do well especially to someone who has the know how or the drive to learn. I didn't have all the knowledge that was necessary for these sites to expand to their fullest potential.

I spent time and what not into these sites and it is hard to just let go of it in that regard.

Thats just the way I see it my friend. Cheers to the day mate.

Direct Webstore

No worries ... but for me I wouldn't be interested in an unfinished, abandoned project either. I'd rather just start fresh from scratch, knowing every part of the project 100%. It's a bit like buying smelly old second hand shoes for me.

:)

Jess

Read it quickly but am I missing something. The 2 plugin licenses have been sold separately yet you are also selling the websites with the plugin. . .LOL

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

The websites have the plugin ... but no license. Which makes them useless. You're better off starting with a fresh site yourself.