Show review images in Yith plugin

Rigs

Hi,

I use Yith's advanced reviews plugin for woocommerce.

But the problem is although it is showing the reviews that Alidropship imported for me in the product page, but it doesn't show the images (when I disable the advanced reviews plugin, the default review system shows the images)

Is there a way for me to get the images being displayed when the advanced reviews plugin is active?

Review images are uploaded into my site while importing.

Thanks

NexusFred

Same issue.

"YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews" can't read the image's informations from AliDropship imported images.

It's will a good thing in AliDropship to have a review option.

Because most of all data stored by AliDropship are so custom than no other plugin can read them.

The most interesting functions of "YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews" are:
1) allow Image uploading with the review,
2) the Google Captcha validation.

With this 2 functions in AliDropship, "YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews" will be not needed.

Allow image uploading is a real plus for a review.

Rigs

"YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews" is critical for us.

I hope AliDropship help us by a code or shortcode to let us put the images imported by AliDropship, in Yith's reviews. Yith plugin converts all those reviews to it's review plugin, but can't put the images of them.

Yith review plugin offers a lot of features and is important for us to have it, but unfortunately because all our reviews have images, we don't still have a way to put those images.

any help is appreciated.

Rigs

I asked them.

They checked my site fully, and this was their final answer:
If you want, you can contact the AliDropship support and ask them if there is a way to get the reviews images, maybe we can add it directly to the templates in any way.