Shipping prices

Menssenger

Hello people,

I would like to know if it is possible to make a block with shipping costs in which we can put a value on the top of the real value of shipping rates. Many countries have different prices and it is sometimes difficult to calculate the cost. but if we can put an extra price it would be very good. for example, DHL costs to Canada one price and to Spain another and for some other countries, they don't even have DHL. But if we add 2-5 euros to the base price it would not matter where the package goes. I know that we have the possibility of ad shipping cost but It'll be nice if we could use it just like aliexpress does but with the extra adding price. What if a client from Chile pay € 30 for quick delivery but I can't send it because they don't have the possibility to do so. See screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot - 01_12_2017 , 19_39_06.png
    Screenshot - 01_12_2017 , 19_39_06.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot - 01_12_2017 , 20_05_38.png
    Screenshot - 01_12_2017 , 20_05_38.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot - 01_12_2017 , 20_11_27.png
    Screenshot - 01_12_2017 , 20_11_27.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

pkh135

Yup..I looking for this feature too hope can get alidropship plugin improvement on this. By using existing shipping setup rate, I also facing lot of problem for the customer from different country.

Please help AlidropShip Team.

Mar

Very good suggestion. If you are offering free shipping worldwide, free shipping will be the default but with a drop down to give buyers the option to pay for faster delivery.

denisrodricks

Yes I would also prefer free shipping to the buyers, where the shipping cost can be incorporated in the pricing formula, shipping charges extra can drive away the buyers

Mar

Yes I would also prefer free shipping to the buyers, where the shipping cost can be incorporated in the pricing formula, shipping charges extra can drive away the buyers
In small items with minimal shipping cost if there is, it will be absorbed by the profit. About driving buyers away, these suggested shipping option is beneficial to everybody. Some buyers don't buy thinking of the long wait of delivery, and may look somewhere else for the same product but faster shipping even if he have to pay more.