Shipping options

MonkeyK

Hi everyone,
I am working on the content of my online store now, but I got a problem about the shipping options.
I guess everybody should face this same problem if his/her customers live in the different countries in the world.
As you know, each supplier on AliExpress has its own shipping policy, and sometimes it's quite different.
Some suppliers only deliver their products to north america but other countries (or very expensive on
shipping) and other suppliers just deliver their products to Europe or Russia only.
So how to setup our dropshipping website to provide the nice free shipping service to my customers who
lives in different countries. For example one customer order a item on my store, this customer lives in Brazil, but the supplier of AliExpress has no way to deliver that item to Brazil or it's very expensive (not worth to deliver), so how deal this kind of situation? Hope anybody can give some suggestions or ideas. Thank you very much!

MonkeyK

This post sounds answer my question, for each product you can setup shipping options based on countries or areas for customer choose, actually exact same as AliExpress product page, when you click shipping option, the open a popup include a option list with details info for each shipping selection, it's very straightforward, a little bit surprise, why original version does not get this feature done.
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/shipping-rates.3648/