setting/updates/auto updating not working

digibeta

Hi,

Auto updating is not working so we have to do this manually a few times a day now.

How can I fix this?

digibeta

Hmm, just saying the automatic update could also do the same as the manual update. And logfiles about what has been done might also be very useful. We need to know what has been done already...

chazm

just a quick question. when I set to auto update products in Alidropship Woo plugin once per day. What time of the day is it running? Can I control time when the auto update task starts?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
just a quick question. when I set to auto update products in Alidropship Woo plugin once per day. What time of the day is it running? Can I control time when the auto update task starts?
To make auto-update work you need to open your store page and AliExpress at the same time, log in your accounts and it starts as soon as you enable it.

chazm

To make auto-update work you need to open your store page and AliExpress at the same time, log in your accounts and it starts as soon as you enable it.
Do you mean for auto update to work I have to login to aliexpress and open the page with the update options? Why do I need it then, if I have to manually do those things? I can do the same with manual update right?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Do you mean for auto update to work I have to login to aliexpress and open the page with the update options? Why do I need it then, if I have to manually do those things? I can do the same with manual update right?
I'm sorry for misguiding , I clarified with our developers, you don't need to open anything, it just starts working when you enable it. It updates once a day approximately at the same time.