Set limit on maximum number of item purchase.

alfombras

hi,
please let me know if there is any mechanism to stop customer from buying more than a certain number of product at a time.
Just yesterday someone tried to purchase 39 units of an item on my site (of course blocked my payment gateway due to amount exceeded their limit). however i need protection against such incidents. my paypal got blocked due to bad customers, now i cant risk any strange things going on my site.

Attachments

• 2022-05-07.png
    2022-05-07.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 4

chris37

hi,
please let me know if there is any mechanism to stop customer from buying more than a certain number of product at a time.
Just yesterday someone tried to purchase 39 units of an item on my site (of course blocked my payment gateway due to amount exceeded their limit). however i need protection against such incidents. my paypal got blocked due to bad customers, now i cant risk any strange things going on my site.
Do you mean PayPal hold your money for 21 days?
If is this, the money is still your and they will be available to you after you provide the requested documents to PayPal and after 21 day of hold. You can take your money even faster if you provide to PayPal the tracking number of they product you will send to your customers .

alfombras

no.
my paypal got blocked forever. they sent me an email sayin i can no longer do business with paypal. i am using a different payment option now.

Attachments

• 2022-05-07 (1).png
    2022-05-07 (1).png
    76 KB · Views: 2
hi,

Only the person who wrote the site can help here. You just need to write the appropriate code. In general, if a person can afford to buy, then why not! If his minimum wage is higher than everyone else, found the information https://papersowl.com/examples/minimum-wage/ for this, then that's great. Please contact the programmer. I don't think it's very hard to do. A couple of days and it will be ready.
interesting situation

Last edited: