SEO and Website Posts or Blog Posts

Romanof54

Just wondering. Has anyone done analysis on whether investing time on writing posts for your website generates organic traffic? In other words, if I spend hours writing a post adding photos about my online store products and what I've created will my time be paid back with organic traffic. This is not related to any ads FB, Google, Bing, etc. Just would like to know if me focusing more on adding posts/blogs to my site is worth my time. Thanks in advance.

DaveRaven212

I believe that you need to devote as much time as possible to improving your site since the better it looks and the more pleasant it is to use, the more people will come to it. Honestly, I do not think that the fact that you are sitting on your own site will give you some sort of plus, in addition to improving the site. When I sit on my own website, my traffic and everything remains the same and does not change. I recently completely changed the hosting because the previous one started to work incorrectly and lag for no reason. After changing my webhosting I decided to buy some SEO services but didn’t really knew where to start. I googled Top SEO services in Australia and have found what I needed Australian SEO company. They helped me to climb up, they optimized my website by keywords, helped me curate unique and unusual content to attract maximum visitors. I can finally unlock the true potential of my website.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mar

Romanof54

Very much appreciate your input. Hope all is well down there in Australia. Covid-19 still affecting the U.S. pretty hard.

Mar

I believe that you need to devote as much time as possible to improving your site since the better it looks and the more pleasant it is to use, the more people will come to it. Honestly, I do not think that the fact that you are sitting on your own site will give you some sort of plus, in addition to improving the site. When I sit on my own website, my traffic and everything remains the same and does not change. I recently completely changed the hosting because the previous one started to work incorrectly and lag for no reason. After changing my webhosting I decided to buy some SEO services but didn’t really knew where to start. I googled Top SEO services in Australia and have found what I needed Australian SEO company. They helped me to climb up, they optimized my website by keywords, helped me curate unique and unusual content to attract maximum visitors. I can finally unlock the true potential of my website.
Please share the result of the SEO services.

chombovski

It's not that easy question to answer. If you're despise creating content you probably should not as it will definitely because your clients can tell whether something genuine or not. You either hire someone for this or don't do it at all. For me here's an epitome of a great content https://merehead.com/blog/how-to-create-b2b-marketplace-software/ . It's written for actual people and that's interesting to read and that's how it should be

chris37

It's not that easy question to answer. If you're despise creating content you probably should not as it will definitely because your clients can tell whether something genuine or not. You either hire someone for this or don't do it at all. For me here's an epitome of a great content https://merehead.com/blog/how-to-create-b2b-marketplace-software/ . It's written for actual people and that's interesting to read and that's how it should be
Did you try them? Did you see any different in your website traffic?