Selling Verified Crypto wallets Paxful Kraken Binance

MrModdy

Hello my dear friends.
I sell verified accounts various wallets and platforms for bitcoin trading.
My accounts are of the best quality. Accounts are verified on real people.

Below are my products:

Paxful (ID & Adress verified) Price 80$

Kraken Price 100$

Binance (ID & Adress verified) Price 90$

Also I can provide Bitzlato , Paxum , Wirex , Coinmama , Bittrex , Bitpanda , Neteller , Revolut , BitPay , Bitfinex, Skrill, Gate.io, CoinPayments

If you need verification of a service that is not on this list - write to me, we can discuss it

For wholesale buyers, the price is discussed individually
Warranty 1 week from the date of purchase (Except when you have violated the rules of the site)

Get in touch to buy

Telegram username @Duster218 https://t.me/Duster218

Last edited:

KateNick

Hi!
I would like to discuss the price individually.
I have heard many opinions that any cryptocurrency is a bubble or a pyramid scheme. But it turns out that this is far from being true. By investing 10% of my salary in cryptocurrency every month, I became financially independent and felt the meaning of life. I taught my acquaintances cryptocurrency investing and now they are grateful to me. I feel that at this rate of development cryptocurrencies will replace cash!

Last edited:

EmmaNewman

Sounds pretty interesting. Do you have your own website or something like that where you could see reviews from real buyers. After all, we are talking about money transactions, so personally, as a buyer, I would really like to be sure that I will not be deceived. I have only recently started to get involved in cryptocurrencies because my friend who works with odos.xyz began to persuade me to change my profession and I eventually decided to listen to him, but still I am not so firmly on my feet and I want to check everything 1000 times. Maybe you have at least a video where you would show that everything is fair and all accounts are available?

Last edited: