Selling Brand New Wall Sticker Ali Dropship Store + Facebook page + Instagram page + Twitter + G+

Lee Woods

Alidropship Ultimate Dropship Store

Selling store + Facebook page + Meta data, Google indexing, social bookmarking, home page SEO article
Social pages Facebook FB, Twitter, G+, Instagram FB, Twitter, G+, Instagram, YouTube

Hello,

Reason I am selling is that I have now been offered a job and have no longer the time to take this project further . The site that is up for sale is in the Wall Sticker and art market and specializes in a specific product group.

Some initial details:
· Store was created at the end of August by Alidropship Ultimate package which includes everything above, social rabbit installed and everything you need to get started.
· Total number of uploaded products is 500 and each product has its unique description, edited gallery, and imported reviews. I have uploaded only 4-5 star reviews and gone through each review to make sure the ones where Aliexpress is mentioned are removed.

What you get in the bundle:
· Domain name + SSL + hosting. Hosting is by AliDropship and is paid up until August 31st, 2018
· All installed plugins and theme (Custom Theme) + AliDropship license
· Cashback program In place
· Instagram and facebook pages
- Facebook page + Meta data, Google indexing, social bookmarking, home page SEO article
- Social pages Facebook FB, Twitter, G+, Instagram FB, Twitter, G+, Instagram, Business YouTube video
- Social Rabbit installed - The ultimate Package.

Basically everything is setup and already rolling. I will just transfer operations and provide needed initial support to whoever buys the store. Only thing that needs to be done is to bring in your own payment processor i.e paypal or your own credit card processor.

I paid $899 for the total setup by Alidropship which approximately took 4 weeks to complete, this business is ready to go and will be a real bread winner and great potential or the right person. I just don't have the time to put in the hours as i have a new job. Sensible offers only please i purchased the ultimate package as can be seen in this link https://alidropship.com/start-new-business/ i can also provide proof of purchase at $899.

Website address: https://mrwallsticker.com/

Look forward to hearing from you, if you need any more information please feel free to ask.

Regards

Lee

Lee Woods

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, the asking price is what I paid for the design and setup $899 or very nearest offer.

I have also added 250 new products so you have 500 now live on the site, the website has has everything included and ready to go, new Twitter account, Pinterest etc. Social rabbit installed which automatically lists your products on all social media sites. If you need any further information let me know and I will be happy to help.

Regards

Lee